There is something magical about riding through villages of Bali on a mountain bike, escape the hustle and get back to nature with the wind in your hair < bliss!
Established in Bali in 1989, Sobek was the first Adventure Tour Company of its kind on the island. Taking pride in a proven 100% safety record even to this day, SOBEK invests heavily into thorough industry recognized safety training standards. Each and every one of SOBEK’s 265 staff receives on going training and development to ensure they are the very best in their field. Ultimately SOBEK works hard to maintain its reputation and market position as No.1.
SOBEK operates the largest transport network of any tour operator in Bali. The comfortable, air conditioned vehicles are linked by a radio communication system, which allows SOBEK to monitor the progress of clients on the way to and from the start and finish sites.
SOBEK’s guides are trained to the highest international standards in safety, first aid, rescue and customer service. They undertake foreign-language training courses in a number of major languages, to ensure guests from all corners of the world are not only comfortable whilst SOBEK guests, but also are given in-depth safety briefings before embarking on one of our tours.
There are a number of different tours you can take and if you present your Best Of Bali Voucher Book you will receive 15% off a cycling tour.
- Length of cycling trip is approximately 25.0 kilometers or 15.5 miles
- Cycling time 3 Hours
- Hard surface and mainly down hills
- Starting from 1016 meter above sea level and finish at 320 meter above sea level
- Attraction #01: Batur Vulcano view
- Attraction #02: Shrine Making Process
- Attraction #03: Balinese Irrigation System
- Attraction #04: Balinese Hindu’s Temple
- Attraction #05: Balinese Traditional Compound
Included on trip
- Drinking water in bottle and raincoat
- Cold face towel at cycling finish point
- A medical insurance for age 7 to 65 year old
- Morning Tea
- Lunch is continental buffet including drinking water, dessert and tea/coffee
Contact them here:
|PT. SOBEK BALI UTAMA
Jl. Waribang no 9 Kesiman Petilan
Denpasar Timur, Bali 80237 Indonesia
Telephone : +62 361 729016 (hunting)