Where Is Nusa Dua In Bali?
- 1 Which part of Bali is Nusa Dua?
- 2 What airport is near Nusa Dua?
- 3 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 4 Which is better Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
- 5 What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
- 6 Where should I stay in Bali?
- 7 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 8 How far is Nusa Dua from airport?
- 9 How do I get to Nusa Dua Beach?
- 10 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 11 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 12 Is Nusa Dua safe for tourists?
- 13 Is Seminyak expensive?
- 14 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 15 What is Seminyak known for?
Which part of Bali is Nusa Dua?
Nusa Dua is a resort area built in the 1970s in the southern part of Bali, Indonesia,. Known as an enclave of large five-star resorts, it covers 350 hectares of land and encloses more than 20 resorts. It is located 22 kilometers from Denpasar, the provincial capital of Bali, and administered under South Kuta District.
What airport is near Nusa Dua?
3 answers. Hi, Airport is Denpasar – Ngurah Rai Bali airport.
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Nusa Dua is a popular resort area in Bali along the southern coast in the Bukit Peninsula. Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
Which is better Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
Seminyak is better than Nusa Dua as it can accommodate a huge range of activities and places to stay. It is a better location for surfing, has streets full of popular shops, cheap but delicious food and popular beach bars. Seminyak is also much better for nightlife and a variety of accommodation.
What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
Where to Go and What to Do at Night in Nusa Dua
- Devdan Show at Nusa Dua Theatre.
- King Cole Bar at The St. Regis Bali.
- Sakala Beach Club.
- Cabaret show at Sol Beach House Benoa.
- Tapa Bistro at The Balé Nusa Dua.
- Luna Bonita.
- Tavern De Bali Nusa Dua.
- Pasar Senggol at Grand Hyatt Bali.
Where should I stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
Nusa Dua is the most expensive part of Bali due to the upmarket resorts and five-star hotels that dominate the area. Most of the facilities in Nusa Dua are of exceptionally high quality, but you’ll pay a premium. Better places for those on a budget include nearby surf beaches like Bingin or Uluwatu.
How far is Nusa Dua from airport?
GET THERE // Nusa Dua is about 20 minutes from the airport, depending on traffic. You can get a taxi from the official airport stand at the airport when you arrive, or arrange a transfer with your hotel.
How do I get to Nusa Dua Beach?
Get There. Nusa Dua is located 40 km south of Denpasar, the provincial capital of Bali. Access is easy from the Kuta area (20-30 minutes) and Jimbaran (15 minutes) on the main southern route called Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai, which becomes Jalan Bypass Nusa Dua as it approaches the enclave.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach is also where you can spot traditional wooden boats of local fishermen heading out to the sea in the morning. The sand is white, fine and very soft to walk on and the waters calm and peaceful, which makes it perfect for swimming, snorkelling and stand up paddleboarding.
Is Nusa Dua safe for tourists?
Also, Nusa Dua considers by many travelers as one of the best places to visit in Bali. Located in the peninsula hill area and was deliberately built to meet the desires of travelers who want to have vacationed in Bali by looking for a quiet, luxurious, and safe place to stay.
Is Seminyak expensive?
Is Seminyak Expensive? Yes, Seminyak is expensive, especially when comparing it to other places in Bali. It is an up-market destination with nice restaurants, upmarket resorts, and hotels. The nightlife can feel upmarket and the prices for beer and drinks can be pricey.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
While there are some cool aspects to Seminyak (more on it below) we didn’t enjoy the overall vibe to it. We found it a bit of a stressful location, which isn’t what you want on a relaxing holiday. Seminyak is however a great spot for surfing and dinners on the beach while watching the sunset.
What is Seminyak known for?
What is Seminyak Most Famous For?
- Seminyak Beach.
- Petitenget Temple.
- Double Six Beach.
- Totem Room Escape Challenge Bali.
- Dream Museum Zone (DMZ) Bali 3D.
- Echo Beach.
- Escape Room Bali.
- Biasa ArtSpace Bali.