What To Do In Legian Bali?
- 1 What is Legian like in Bali?
- 2 Is Seminyak better than Legian?
- 3 What is the nicest area in Bali?
- 4 Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
- 7 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 8 Is Seminyak expensive?
- 9 Should I stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
- 10 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 11 Is English spoken in Bali?
- 12 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 13 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 14 Is there Tigers in Bali?
- 15 What is the best month to visit Bali Indonesia?
What is Legian like in Bali?
Legian is nestled between Kuta and Seminyak, and its location is a good indication of its feel. There are plenty of things to do in Legian, including shopping, swimming, eating out, massages, and surfing lessons. At the beach end of Jalan Melasti is a large market selling traditional Balinese items and souvenirs.
Is Seminyak better than Legian?
You will see its all very much the same. The shopping and restaurants tend to be more up market and more expensive in Seminyak if you like that sort of thing. But there are still some very good restaurants and shops in Legian, it depends what you like. 2.
What is the nicest area in Bali?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
Where to Stay in Bali – 8 best areas away from the crowds
- Amed (East coast, 3 hours)
- Lovina (North coast, 3 hours+)
- Munduk (Central mountains, 3 hours+)
- Nusa Penida (Southern island – got to Sanur / Padang Bay+ 90-minute boat)
- Pemuteran (Northwestern coast, 4.5 hours)
- Sanur (Southern coast, 30-60 minutes)
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
They both have beaches, resorts, and good nightlife but each attracts a different type of tourist. Kuta tends to attract backpackers or people that are on a budget looking to party. While Seminyak is more upmarket been full of resorts, bars, and hotels and attracts families and people with a bit more money.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
Is Seminyak expensive?
Is Seminyak Expensive? Yes, Seminyak is expensive, especially when comparing it to other places in Bali. It is an up-market destination with nice restaurants, upmarket resorts, and hotels. The nightlife can feel upmarket and the prices for beer and drinks can be pricey.
Should I stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
Seminyak is all about the beaches. If you don’t enjoy swimming, surfing, sunning, relaxing, or watching sunsets – you’d be better visiting Ubud. Ubud is more about nature. The most popular attractions include Campuhan Ridge, Tegalalang Rice Terraces, Sacred Monkey Forest, Ubud Market, or one of the many waterfalls.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is English spoken in Bali?
English on Bali English is the common “third” language and the most popular foreign language by far (after Indonesian and Balinese). Due to tourism requirements, a lot of Balinese speak a level of English that allows them to communicate with tourists on a fundamental level.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Is there Tigers in Bali?
Are there tigers in Bali? Unfortunately not. There used to be three species of Indonesian tigers- the Bali tiger, Sumatran tiger and Java tiger. The Java tiger and Bali tiger are extinct and the Sumatran tiger does not live in Bali.
What is the best month to visit Bali Indonesia?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.