Readers ask: Where To Stay At Bali?
- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 2 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 3 Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
- 4 Is it better to stay in Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
- 5 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 6 Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
- 7 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Is there Tigers in Bali?
- 12 What is the best month to visit Bali Indonesia?
- 13 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 14 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 15 Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
If you’re visiting Bali for the first time we really do suggest you split your trip between Seminyak (for fun and activeness) and somewhere in the south such as Nusa Dua (for relaxing and chilling) then organise a few days trips to places such as Ubud.
Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
Where to Stay in Bali – 8 best areas away from the crowds
- Amed (East coast, 3 hours)
- Lovina (North coast, 3 hours+)
- Munduk (Central mountains, 3 hours+)
- Nusa Penida (Southern island – got to Sanur / Padang Bay+ 90-minute boat)
- Pemuteran (Northwestern coast, 4.5 hours)
- Sanur (Southern coast, 30-60 minutes)
Is it better to stay in Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
Seminyak is better than Nusa Dua as it can accommodate a huge range of activities and places to stay. It is a better location for surfing, has streets full of popular shops, cheap but delicious food and popular beach bars. Seminyak is also much better for nightlife and a variety of accommodation.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
Sekumpul Waterfall In the Singaraja region, about 66 kilometers north of Ubud, Sekumpul Waterfall is considered by many to be Bali’s most beautiful falls.
Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
Seminyak is a stylish beach resort area which resides in the south of Bali, featuring an abundance of exclusive hotels, villas, and beach clubs. Both destinations offer a great selection of restaurants, nightlife, and natural beauty. Ubud is the quieter destination, with a great sense of culture, history, and art.
How many days in Bali is enough?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is there Tigers in Bali?
Are there tigers in Bali? Unfortunately not. There used to be three species of Indonesian tigers- the Bali tiger, Sumatran tiger and Java tiger. The Java tiger and Bali tiger are extinct and the Sumatran tiger does not live in Bali.
What is the best month to visit Bali Indonesia?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach is also where you can spot traditional wooden boats of local fishermen heading out to the sea in the morning. The sand is white, fine and very soft to walk on and the waters calm and peaceful, which makes it perfect for swimming, snorkelling and stand up paddleboarding.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
Nusa Dua is the most expensive part of Bali due to the upmarket resorts and five-star hotels that dominate the area. Most of the facilities in Nusa Dua are of exceptionally high quality, but you’ll pay a premium. Better places for those on a budget include nearby surf beaches like Bingin or Uluwatu.
Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
Kuta is near Bali’s Ngurah Rai Airport and is the main place in Bali to go partying. And is a popular beach resort in Bali. While Seminyak is on the west coast of Bali with its own beach. While Seminyak is more upmarket been full of resorts, bars, and hotels and attracts families and people with a bit more money.