Readers ask: Where To Get Married In Bali?
- 1 How much does it cost to get married in Bali?
- 2 Can tourists get married in Bali?
- 3 How can I legally get married in Bali?
- 4 Can tourists get married in Indonesia?
- 5 Where is the cheapest place to have a destination wedding?
- 6 Can you elope in Bali?
- 7 Is a marriage in Bali legal in UK?
- 8 Can you get married in Thailand?
- 9 How do I get a certificate of no impediment UK?
- 10 What documents do you need to get married in Bali?
- 11 How old do you have to be to get married in Bali?
- 12 Is getting married in Bali Recognised in Australia?
- 13 How can I marry an Indonesian girl in India?
- 14 What paperwork do I need to marry an American?
- 15 What age can you get married in Indonesia?
How much does it cost to get married in Bali?
A wedding in Bali costs 500 USD – 50.000 USD Asking what is the cost of a wedding in Bali is a bit like asking how long is a piece of string. An elopement wedding with a simple ceremony in the garden of your villa may cost you as little as 500 USD, or even less.
Can tourists get married in Bali?
To get legal wedding in Bali and Lombok, every couple should have both Religious and Civil Ceremonies. Indonesia’s authorities require all foreigners whom wish to get legal wedding in Bali to get CNI (Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage).
How can I legally get married in Bali?
To get legally married in Bali you are required to have both a religious and legal ceremony (excepting Muslim couples). Sending documents.
- Copy of passport or KTP for Indonesian.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of document from Civil Registry Office in your city:
- Eight 4×6 cm photos, both partners side by side.
Can tourists get married in Indonesia?
Indonesian authorities require that all non-Indonesian citizens obtain a Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage from their embassy prior to conducting the marriage ceremony in Indonesia. Tax receipt or proof of tax settled (for foreigner who works in Indonesia)
Where is the cheapest place to have a destination wedding?
Best Cheap Destination Wedding Locations
- Costa Rica.
- Puerto Vallarta.
Can you elope in Bali?
Bali has many locations for eloping, from the stunning waterfalls, beaches, and resorts. You don’t need to worry if you wanted to elope in public spaces like waterfalls and beaches as you could hire the spaces for 2 hours privately!
Is a marriage in Bali legal in UK?
You can also get a CNI from a British Embassy or Consulate in Jakarta or Bali. Your marriage certificate will be recognized in the UK as long as: you follow the correct process according to the law in Indonesia; it would be allowed under UK law.
Can you get married in Thailand?
Foreigners who are wishing to marry shall appear in person with their respective passports and arrival card at their Embassy in Thailand to complete declarations attesting that he/ she is single and free to marry in accordance with Thai Law and the registration shall be effected by a Thai Diplomatic or Consular Officer
How do I get a certificate of no impediment UK?
If you live in the UK and wish to obtain the CNI then you would simply need to contact your local Registry Office and inform them that you wish to be married overseas and require the CNI. Notices will then be placed and the document will then be issued 28 days after you have made the application.
What documents do you need to get married in Bali?
- Certificate of the religious marriage;
- Passport for foreign citizens, or KTP (Identity card) for Indonesian citizens;
- Certified birth certificate;
- Certified divorce decree (absolute) or death certificates regarding the termination of all previous marriages;
How old do you have to be to get married in Bali?
Indonesian law applies a minimum age restriction for marriage – no less than 16 for women and 19 for men. Muslim marriages are registered at KUA, an Islamic religious affairs office. The Indonesian Civil Registry Office (Kantor Pencatatan Sipil) recognizes Hindu, Buddhist, Christian-Protestant and Catholic marriages.
Is getting married in Bali Recognised in Australia?
A wedding conducted under Indonesian Law is recognised in most other countries, including Australia. However, many couples choose to have the legal part of their Bali Wedding conducted in Australia.
How can I marry an Indonesian girl in India?
A single-status affidavit signed by both parties. In case one of the parties has married previously, the Divorce Decree (for divorcees) or Certificate of Death (for widowed) is necessary. Address proof and passport size photographs. Adequate documentary evidence of 30-day residence in India.
What paperwork do I need to marry an American?
Proof of U.S. Citizenship
- U.S. birth certificate.
- Valid U.S. passport.
- Naturalization Certificate.
- Certificate of Citizenship.
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad.
What age can you get married in Indonesia?
One in nine Indonesian women is married before turning 18. The country’s lawmakers want that to change. Two years ago they raised the legal age of marriage for women from 16 to 19, to match that for men. At the start of 2020 the government restated its ambition to cut the rate of child marriage by 40% within a decade.