Readers ask: When Is The Best Time To Visit Bali?
- 1 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 2 When should you not go to Bali?
- 3 What is the rainy season in Bali?
- 4 Is July a good time to go to Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 7 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 10 What is the cheapest time of year to go to Bali?
- 11 What time is high season in Bali?
- 12 Where should I stay in Bali?
- 13 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 14 What is Bali like in July?
- 15 Which is more expensive Bali or Maldives?
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
When should you not go to Bali?
When to Visit Bali to Avoid Crowds October, January, and February are Bali’s true off-season. All three months are officially the rainy period (January sees the most rainfall), which means you won’t find crowds in search of perfect beach weather and diving conditions.
What is the rainy season in Bali?
Climate – Bali (Indonesia) Bali is an Indonesian island, located just a few degrees south of the equator. It has a tropical climate, hot all year round, with a rainy season from November to March, and a relatively dry season from April to October, when, however, some showers can still occur.
Is July a good time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is generally during the summer months of June, July, and August when the weather is driest and the days are sunny. Unfortunately, that’s also when the island becomes the most crowded—you won’t be the only one in search of surf, sand, and sun!
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is April with an average maximum temperature of 34°C (94°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (85°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
What is the cheapest time of year to go to Bali?
Bali flights The most expensive month for flying to Bali however is December during the holiday period. The cheapest month for booking flights to Bali is February which is in the wet season and the island is quieter for tourism.
What time is high season in Bali?
Peak season in Bali occurs from early July until the end of August. This peak period is the most popular time to visit, but also the busiest and most expensive. During July and August, the Bali climate is in its dry season, and is less likely to receive rain.
Where should I stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What is Bali like in July?
The weather in Bali, Indonesia in July is very similar to June. The average temperature for the month is 27°C with an average low of 22°C. At the warmest part of the day, it reaches 31°C. The coldest day in July ever recorded is 20°C, while the hottest ever recorded day is 37°C.
Which is more expensive Bali or Maldives?
Thus, in terms of cost of Bali vs Maldives, the former easily wins in terms of cost efficiency and budget. While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.