Readers ask: What To Do In Nusa Lembongan Bali?
- 1 How long is the boat from Bali to Nusa Lembongan?
- 2 Is Nusa Ceningan worth visiting?
- 3 What is Nusa Lembongan known for?
- 4 How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
- 5 How do I get from Bali airport to Nusa Lembongan?
- 6 How do I get from Nusa Penida to Nusa Lembongan?
- 7 Which is better Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan?
- 8 Are there taxis on Nusa Lembongan?
- 9 How do I get from Ubud to Nusa Lembongan?
- 10 Which Nusa island is best?
- 11 Where is Nusa Lembongan located?
- 12 Where can I surf in Nusa Lembongan?
- 13 Can you walk around Nusa Lembongan?
- 14 Can you walk around Nusa Penida?
- 15 How do I get from Bali to Nusa Ceningan?
How long is the boat from Bali to Nusa Lembongan?
Leaving from Bali to Nusa Lembongan, passengers have several operators to choose from. The boat trip from Sanur Jetty to Nusa Lembongan by fast boats takes around 30 minutes and generally departs daily in the morning and the afternoon.
Is Nusa Ceningan worth visiting?
The smallest islands of the Nusas, Nusa Ceningan is just a short bridge walk away and is well worth a day trip. Once there you can see the dreamy blue lagoon, Ceningan cliff point, or enjoy the beach bars. Read our full Nusa Ceningen guide here.
What is Nusa Lembongan known for?
Overlooking Sanghiang Bay with its clear blue waters, the Nusa Lembongan Resort offers a panoramic view of eastern Bali and the majestic silhouette of Mount Agung. Known for its great surf, the excellent crystal-clear waters also make it a perfect place for snorkeling and diving.
How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
There are a couple of ways:
- By private transport – A lot of people decide to hire a private driver for the day to shuttle them around and avoid stress.
- By taxi – Others opt to just pay as they go but this is only good if you’re going to a couple of attractions on Nusa Lembongan or Ceningan.
How do I get from Bali airport to Nusa Lembongan?
Transfer from bali airport to Nusa Lembongan island is a transportation/transfer service offered by Kuta Transport, The service start from a pick up from Denpasar Bali airport by a professional Bali driver while holding a nameplate under your name, drive to sanur port directly to take a fast boat to Nusa Lembongan
How do I get from Nusa Penida to Nusa Lembongan?
To and from Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida
- Go to Yellow Bridge on Lembongan.*
- Find a boat captain going to Penida.
- Give them money (around 60,000 IDR one-way).
- Get on the boat.
- Wait 10-15 minutes for boat to fill.
- And now you’re on your way to Nusa Penida! It’s that easy!
Which is better Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan?
In comparison to Penida, Nusa Lembongan has a much wider selection of hotels, restaurants and other touristy things to do. The hotels on Lembongan are better with a much more diverse selection than you will find on Nusa Penida. There are also way more restaurants and bars located on Nusa Lembongan.
Are there taxis on Nusa Lembongan?
Getting There Getting to Nusa Lembongan is fairly easy. Take a taxi (or Uber or Grab car) to Sanur and book a ticket for a boat. There is no main pier, and to get on all of these boats requires walking into the water up to your thighs.
How do I get from Ubud to Nusa Lembongan?
There is no direct connection from Nusa Lembongan to Ubud. However, you can take the ferry to Sanur then take the taxi to Ubud. Alternatively, you can take a vehicle from Nusa Lembongan to Ubud via Sanur and Sanur in around 2h 30m.
Which Nusa island is best?
Nusa Lembongan is the closest to Bali and the most popular, followed by the smallest; Ceningan, and then the biggest and least popular; Penida. Most people just pop over to the Nusa islands for a day or two, and only visit Penida as a day trip.
Where is Nusa Lembongan located?
Nusa Lembongan is an island located southeast of Bali, Indonesia. It is part of a group of three islands that make up the Nusa Penida district, of which it is the most famous. This island group in turn is part of the Lesser Sunda Islands.
Where can I surf in Nusa Lembongan?
There are 4 main Surf Breaks in Nusa Lembongan
- Shipwrecks – a fun, workable right that breaks on the mid to high tide.
- Lacerations – A high speed, hollow right barrel.
- Playgrounds – a mellow left and right peak that provides a wave when the swell is small and the tide is low.
Can you walk around Nusa Lembongan?
Getting around on foot Nusa Lembongan is a great place to walk ( approx. 4km from end to end ), with roads linking villas, hotels, restaurants, & attractions. The less developed south-western area of the island has coastal paths which provide walking, great views back towards Bali, and spectacular sunsets.
Can you walk around Nusa Penida?
Atuh beach – Atuh beach is the most popular beach on the east side of Nusa Penida. It’s possible to walk down to the beach from either side, although it’s much easier from the right side as there are stairs.
How do I get from Bali to Nusa Ceningan?
For the best way to get to Nusa Ceningan, read the first section of the Lembongan guide for the ferry info from Bali, then take a motorbike over the yellow bridge – it’s quick and easy.