Readers ask: What Do I Need For Bali?
- 1 What do I need for my trip to Bali?
- 2 How much money is required for Bali trip?
- 3 What do tourists wear in Bali?
- 4 What should you not do in Bali?
- 5 Is there a dress code in Bali?
- 6 What should I pack for a month in Bali?
- 7 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 8 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
- 9 Is Bali expensive to eat?
- 10 Can you hold hands in Bali?
- 11 Is it OK to wear shorts in Bali?
- 12 Is it easy to get laid in Bali?
- 13 What is considered rude in Bali?
- 14 What is the best month to go to Bali?
What do I need for my trip to Bali?
Bali Packing Essentials
- 3 Short sleeve tops.
- 3 Pair of shorts or skirts.
- 1 Pair of sandals (make them hiking style and they can be your only shoes, unless you’re going dancing!)
- 4 Pair of underwear.
- 1 Nice dress or collared shirt.
- 1 Swimsuit.
- 1 Light jacket.
- 1 Daypack for day trips and adventures.
How much money is required for Bali trip?
For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
What do tourists wear in Bali?
Wear a shirt that covers your arms and shoulders; men and women should also wear a kain, or sarong—a scarf that is wrapped around your waist, like a skirt.
What should you not do in Bali?
9 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Do Not Enter The Temples With Your Shoes On.
- Avoid Drinking Tap Water.
- Do Not Visit Temples Wearing Revealing Clothes.
- Avoid Using Your Left Hand For Giving Or Accepting Things.
- Drug Possession And Consumption Can Land You In Jail.
- Maintain Decorum During Nyepi.
- Honking Without Reason Is Prohibited.
Is there a dress code in Bali?
Dress and act modestly. The same goes with clothing: dress as modestly as possible, especially when visiting temples. When paying a visit to a Balinese temple, both men and women are expected to wear shirts that cover shoulders and part of the upper arms.
What should I pack for a month in Bali?
Packing for Bali Travel Essentials
- Small purse.
- Water bottle.
- Packing cubes.
- Ziplocks or reusable zip up bags.
- Microfibre towel (for hostels)
- Rain cover for your backpack (if backpacking)
- Locks (for your backpack and to use on lockers)
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
Is Bali expensive to eat?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
Can you hold hands in Bali?
Compared to other Indonesian regions, Bali is relatively loose in terms of social constrictions on public displays of affection. While even holding hands is frowned upon in other towns, Balinese are used to seeing tourists hug or even kiss lightly in public.
Is it OK to wear shorts in Bali?
What do Tourists Wear in Bali? Short shorts are fine on the beach but trousers or skirts that fall below the knee are ideal when traveling to small towns or non-touristy destinations.
Is it easy to get laid in Bali?
Some of the tourists from around the country who come in may be with their families and not be easy to hook up with, but they might be active on the dating site and be able to meet you during the day if they want to get laid. That wraps up our best places to meet Bali girls with a dating guide, enjoy your time here.
What is considered rude in Bali?
Don’t touch a Balinese person (or child) on their head. The head is considered a sacred part of the body. Don’t hand a Balinese person something with your left hand, it is considered rude. Don’t leave your plate completely empty when eating a meal at someone’s house.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.