Readers ask: How To Travel From Bali To Lombok?
- 1 How much is ferry from Bali to Lombok?
- 2 Can you fly from Bali to Lombok?
- 3 How do you get to Lombok Indonesia?
- 4 Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
- 5 How many days in Lombok is enough?
- 6 What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
- 7 How do I get from Lombok to Gili Islands?
- 8 Which island is best in Bali?
- 9 Is Lombok safe for tourists?
- 10 Is there a travel warning for Bali?
- 11 Can you travel to Bali during pandemic?
- 12 What should I wear in Lombok?
- 13 Does Lombok have an airport?
- 14 Where can you fly to from Lombok?
How much is ferry from Bali to Lombok?
Ferry from Bali to Lombok: The Bali to Lombok ferry is definitely the cheapest way to get to Lombok. It will set you back only about 52k rp ($3.60ishUSD) for a one-way trip, and about 144k rp ($10.15ishUSD) for two people WITH a scooter (or one person – essentially for a scooter and whatever fits on it).
Can you fly from Bali to Lombok?
0h 25min is the average flight time from Bali (Denpasar) to Lombok International. There are 4 airlines who fly direct from Bali (Denpasar) to Lombok International.
How do you get to Lombok Indonesia?
Lombok International Airport (LOP) in Tanah Awu, Central Lombok District is located about 30 km or an hour drive south east of Mataram. Airlines which fly to Lombok are Garuda, Lion Air, Silk Air and Trans Nusa. The public ferry travels between Padangbai (Bali) and Lembar ( Lombok ) multiple times a day.
Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
Cost: Flights to Bali are generally cheaper than those to Lombok. Flights to Lombok can start from $107 each way, though direct flights are very limited.
How many days in Lombok is enough?
How Long To Spend In Lombok? For your first trip to Lombok, 3 days to a 1 week Lombok itinerary would be great. Of course, you can stay longer, but it will all depend on how much you want to do and what pace you’re happy to have.
What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
Where to Stay in Lombok (2021 • COOLEST Areas!)
- Kuta – Where to Stay in Lombok for your First Visit.
- Mataram – Where to Stay in Lombok on a Budget.
- Senggigi – Best Area to Stay in Lombok for Nightlife.
- Gili Air – Coolest Place to Stay in Lombok.
- Tanjung – Best Area in Lombok for Families.
How do I get from Lombok to Gili Islands?
From Lombok Options to get from Lombok to the Gilis are: A shuttle bus or taxi to Bangsal harbour (1 hr from Mataram), and a public boat from there (15/30/45 min to Air/Meno/Trawangan)Taxi including slowboat ticket from Bangsal to gili islands can now be booked via [email protected] or +6281904056966.
Which island is best in Bali?
7 Best Islands around Bali
- Gili Trawangan.
- Nusa Lembongan.
- Gili Air.
- Gili Meno.
- Nusa Menjangan Island.
- Nusa Ceningan.
- Nusa Penida.
Is Lombok safe for tourists?
Lombok is definitely safe to travel. The island welcomes around 3,000 visitors a day – and this number is growing. By far, the biggest risk in Lombok is a natural disaster. Thousands of people still visit Lombok each day, and the island is prepared if an incident does occur.
Is there a travel warning for Bali?
Do not travel to Indonesia, including Bali, due to the health risks from the COVID-19 pandemic and the significant disruptions to global travel.
Can you travel to Bali during pandemic?
Effective on July 6, 2021, all international travelers who are able to enter Indonesia during these COVID-19 restrictions are required to have a full-dose of COVID-19 vaccination record card (in physical/digital form) prior to departure to Indonesia which is presented upon check-in and arrival in Indonesia.
What should I wear in Lombok?
What to Wear in Indonesia: Lombok
- BYOT – Bring your own toiletries! Convenience Kits Premium Travel Necessities Kit.
- Save your hair with easy solutions. Batiste Dry Shampoo.
- Sandals (when you aren’t barefoot!) Havaianas Women’s Freedom Sandal.
- A swimsuit as your daily uniform. Short Sleeve Rashguard.
- Fast-drying clothing.
Does Lombok have an airport?
Lombok International Airport, (Indonesian: Bandar Udara Internasional Lombok) (IATA: LOP, ICAO: WADL), also known as Zainuddin Abdul Madjid International Airport, is an international airport on the island of Lombok in Indonesia. It is the island’s only fully operational airport.
Where can you fly to from Lombok?
Destinations & flights The route with the most departures is the route to Denpasar (DPS) with an average of 78 flights from Lombok International Airport every week which is 27% of all weekly departures. The top international destinations from here are Kuala Lumpur (KUL) and Perth (PER).