Readers ask: How Much Is A Trip To Bali?
- 1 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 2 Is Bali trip cheap?
- 3 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 4 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali or Maldives cheaper?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 8 Is Bali cheaper than India?
- 9 What currency is used in Bali?
- 10 How can I go to Bali on a budget?
- 11 Is Phuket or Bali better?
- 12 Is it better to go to Bali or Thailand?
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is Bali trip cheap?
Bali is a super budget-friendly destination, so it’s pretty easy to visit the island and not have to worry about breaking the bank. Depending on your accommodation style, I would estimate $50 USD a day is a good estimation of a budget to travel very comfortably around Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali or Maldives cheaper?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Is Bali cheaper than India?
Hey Abhinav, If you fly from Bali to India, the cheapest tickets will cost you on an average Rs. 15,000 round trip if you are traveling from Kochi. 4000 for a night whereas a home stay will cost you around Rs. 3500 a night.
What currency is used in Bali?
The official currency of Bali is the rupiah (Rp), which consists of coin denominations ranging from 25 Rp to 1,000 Rp and banknotes starting at 1,000 Rp and going as high as 100,000 Rp.
How can I go to Bali on a budget?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
Is Phuket or Bali better?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
Is it better to go to Bali or Thailand?
Thailand wins our vote here with its wider range of activities and cuisines, cheaper on-ground costs and greater family-friendly appeal. It’s best for foodies, beach lovers and culture. If you’re after a better party scene or surf however, then Bali is the place to go.