Readers ask: How Much Do Bali Weddings Cost?
- 1 How much does an Indonesian wedding cost?
- 2 How much is a 150 person wedding?
- 3 Can I get legally married in Bali?
- 4 How do I plan a wedding in Bali?
- 5 Is it cheaper to get married in Bali?
- 6 How can I marry an Indonesian girl?
- 7 What is a reasonable budget for a wedding?
- 8 How do you plan a wedding on a $1000 budget?
- 9 What is the most expensive part of a wedding?
- 10 Can you elope in Bali?
- 11 Is a wedding in Bali legal in Australia?
- 12 Can foreigners get married in Indonesia?
- 13 Can foreigners get married in Bali?
- 14 What documents do you need to get married in Bali?
- 15 What do I need to get married in Indonesia?
How much does an Indonesian wedding cost?
The average cost of weddings in Indonesia is around Rp116 million (US$8,200) which is triple the average annual income in the country, according to financial consulting website, HaloMoney. For the same price, newlyweds can put a down payment on a three-bedroom house on the outskirts of Jakarta.
How much is a 150 person wedding?
Though estimates vary, the cost of an average wedding is well into the five figures. The website costofwedding.com pegs the national average at $25,764, while The Knot reports an average of $33,391. The Knot also says the typical wedding includes 100 to 150 guests. Source: The Knot.
Can I get legally married in Bali?
To get legally married in Bali you are required to have both a religious and legal ceremony (excepting Muslim couples). The religious ceremony and the legal ceremony must be held at the same location on the same day. And that ceremony is already considered as legal marriage in Bali or Indonesia.
How do I plan a wedding in Bali?
Getting hitched in Bali? Here are the top 7 things to consider when planning your Big Day in paradise
- Get creative & go for a villa venue.
- Choose a season & don’t be afraid of rain.
- Make it legal or settle for a symbolic ceremony.
- Call in the experts & find the right wedding planner.
- Begin with the basics & add as you go.
Is it cheaper to get married in Bali?
Bali’s is cheap but it isn’t that cheap. Sure your going to get more bang for your wedding dollar in Bali (especially if you have ever planned a wedding in Australia) but be prepared to pay for quality. If you know your budget expect to have wedding based on that budget.
How can I marry an Indonesian girl?
There is no restriction to marry the girl in Indonesia but you may approach the Indian embassy at Indonesia for getting married to her under the provisions of special marriage act and get married there by completing the requisite formalities as is required by Indian laws.
What is a reasonable budget for a wedding?
The average wedding cost in 2020 was $19,000. The average cost of a wedding in 2020 was $19,000 (including the ceremony and reception), according to The Knot’s 2020 Real Weddings Study.
How do you plan a wedding on a $1000 budget?
Steps to Plan a Wedding on a $1,000 Budget
- Make Sure to Create a Check List.
- Buy Cheap and Elegant Wedding Dress.
- Find Cheap Wedding Venues.
- Make it a Family Affair.
- Getting Wedding Flowers.
- Cheap Wedding Decorations.
- Think About Preparing Dessert and Food Items by Yourself.
- Don’t Hire a Photographer.
What is the most expensive part of a wedding?
The most expensive parts of most weddings are costs associated with the reception venue, including the cost of renting materials, including tables and chairs, and serving food or alcohol. Most expensive wedding features
- Reception venue.
- Engagement ring.
- Reception band.
- Florist and decor.
Can you elope in Bali?
Bali has many locations for eloping, from the stunning waterfalls, beaches, and resorts. You don’t need to worry if you wanted to elope in public spaces like waterfalls and beaches as you could hire the spaces for 2 hours privately!
Is a wedding in Bali legal in Australia?
A wedding conducted under Indonesian Law is recognised in most other countries, including Australia. However, many couples choose to have the legal part of their Bali Wedding conducted in Australia.
Can foreigners get married in Indonesia?
Indonesian authorities require all non-Indonesian citizens to obtain a Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage from their Embassy prior to marriage in Indonesia. To obtain the No Impediment to Marriage, the U.S. citizen must come personally to the Embassy and sign the Statement before a Consular Officer.
Can foreigners get married in Bali?
To get legal wedding in Bali and Lombok, every couple should have both Religious and Civil Ceremonies. Indonesia’s authorities require all foreigners whom wish to get legal wedding in Bali to get CNI (Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage).
What documents do you need to get married in Bali?
- Certificate of the religious marriage;
- Passport for foreign citizens, or KTP (Identity card) for Indonesian citizens;
- Certified birth certificate;
- Certified divorce decree (absolute) or death certificates regarding the termination of all previous marriages;
What do I need to get married in Indonesia?
The following documents must be completed:
- Copy of passport (both partners)
- Copy of birth certificate (both partners)
- Copy of proof of legal termination of any and all previous marriage, i.e., Absolute Divorce Decree (If applicable) or Death Certificate;
- Copy of passports of two witnesses;