Readers ask: How Long Does It Take To Fly To Bali?
- 1 Can you fly direct to Bali?
- 2 How long is a flight from the US to Bali?
- 3 How long is flight from California to Bali?
- 4 How far is a flight from Chicago to Bali?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 How Safe Is Bali?
- 8 Which airline is best for Bali?
- 9 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Which airport do you fly into for Bali?
- 12 Can I travel to Bali from California?
- 13 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 14 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 15 Where should I stay in Bali?
Can you fly direct to Bali?
Indonesia’s national carrier is switching its existing London Heathrow to Jakarta service to run a direct one-way flight from London to Denpasar in Bali. The new route brings the popular holiday island, known for its black sand beaches, swaggering sunsets and Hindu temples, within a direct flight from the UK.
How long is a flight from the US to Bali?
An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 29h 28m, covering a distance of 9602 miles. The most popular route is Los Angeles – Denpasar with an average flight time of 21h 25m.
How long is flight from California to Bali?
20h 40min is the average flight time from Los Angeles International to Bali (Denpasar).
How far is a flight from Chicago to Bali?
Flight time from Chicago, Il to Denpasar, Bali is 22 hours 40 minutes. Distance from Chicago, Il to Denpasar, Bali is approximately 15680 kilometers.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.
Which airline is best for Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Which airport do you fly into for Bali?
Ngurah Rai International Airport or Denpasar International Airport is located in South Kuta district and is just 13 kilometres from Denpasar, the capital of Bali. Flights from major international cities regularly fly in and out of the Denpasar Airport.
Can I travel to Bali from California?
It takes approximately 25h 27m to get from California to Bali, including transfers. How long is the flight from California to Bali? There is no direct flight from Los Angeles Airport to Ngurah Rai Airport. Qantas, Jetstar, Delta and six other airlines offer flights from Los Angeles Airport to Ngurah Rai Airport.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How many days are enough in Bali?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Where should I stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.