Quick Answer: Where Is The Best Place To Stay In Bali For Families?
- 1 Which part of Bali is best for families?
- 2 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 3 Is Bali a good place to visit with family?
- 4 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 7 Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 What is the best time of year to visit Bali?
- 10 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 11 Is Bali getting expensive?
- 12 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 13 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 14 Should I go to Bali or Thailand?
Which part of Bali is best for families?
Nusa Dua is one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali for families. If you are looking to just hang out on a beautiful beach for your Bali vacation, then Nusa Dua is definitely a good option. You won’t experience a lot of local Bali culture here, as the area is really just dedicated to the top Bali luxury resorts.
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is Bali a good place to visit with family?
Bali is an excellent choice. We loved our family holiday in Bali – so much so that we just returned for the fourth time. From beautiful beaches to the lush rice terraces around Ubud to the culture to the purpose built attractions in Bali for kids, there is plenty here to entertain the whole family.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
Sekumpul Waterfall In the Singaraja region, about 66 kilometers north of Ubud, Sekumpul Waterfall is considered by many to be Bali’s most beautiful falls.
Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
Seminyak is a stylish beach resort area which resides in the south of Bali, featuring an abundance of exclusive hotels, villas, and beach clubs. Both destinations offer a great selection of restaurants, nightlife, and natural beauty. Ubud is the quieter destination, with a great sense of culture, history, and art.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the best time of year to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali getting expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days in Bali is enough?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
While there are some cool aspects to Seminyak (more on it below) we didn’t enjoy the overall vibe to it. We found it a bit of a stressful location, which isn’t what you want on a relaxing holiday. Seminyak is however a great spot for surfing and dinners on the beach while watching the sunset.
Should I go to Bali or Thailand?
Thailand wins our vote here with its wider range of activities and cuisines, cheaper on-ground costs and greater family-friendly appeal. It’s best for foodies, beach lovers and culture. If you’re after a better party scene or surf however, then Bali is the place to go.