Quick Answer: When To Go To Bali Best Time?
- 1 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 2 When should you not go to Bali?
- 3 Is February a good time to go to Bali?
- 4 Is July a good time to go to Bali?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 10 Does it rain all day in Bali in February?
- 11 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 12 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 13 What is Bali like in July?
- 14 Is Thailand better than Bali?
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
When should you not go to Bali?
When to Visit Bali to Avoid Crowds October, January, and February are Bali’s true off-season. All three months are officially the rainy period (January sees the most rainfall), which means you won’t find crowds in search of perfect beach weather and diving conditions.
Is February a good time to go to Bali?
Best Time for Good Weather in Bali: Bali has good weather during the dry season of April to October. Best Time for Saving Money: The best time for deals and discounts on hotels is February to early June and late September to early December when there are fewer tourists on the island.
Is July a good time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is generally during the summer months of June, July, and August when the weather is driest and the days are sunny. Unfortunately, that’s also when the island becomes the most crowded—you won’t be the only one in search of surf, sand, and sun!
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is April with an average maximum temperature of 34°C (94°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (85°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
Does it rain all day in Bali in February?
How is the weather in February? February is still rainy season on Bali, luckily with slightly less rainfalls compared to January. You even can spend times at the pool or enjoying the sun at the beach. However, be aware of rain in the afternoon hours or any time of the day.
How many days do you need in Bali?
First Time To Bali? However, this Bali travel guide is for first timers and I recommend you allow one or two weeks of holiday. 10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What is Bali like in July?
The weather in Bali, Indonesia in July is very similar to June. The average temperature for the month is 27°C with an average low of 22°C. At the warmest part of the day, it reaches 31°C. The coldest day in July ever recorded is 20°C, while the hottest ever recorded day is 37°C.
Is Thailand better than Bali?
TL;DR: Our verdict. The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.