Quick Answer: What Do I Need To Go To Bali?
- 1 Do you need a visa to go to Bali?
- 2 Do you need any vaccinations to go to Bali?
- 3 What do I need to know before I go to Bali?
- 4 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 5 Can you just move to Bali?
- 6 Can you brush your teeth with tap water in Bali?
- 7 Are there mosquitoes in Bali?
- 8 What should I avoid in Indonesia?
- 9 What should I be careful of in Bali?
- 10 Is it expensive to eat out in Bali?
- 11 Can I go to Bali with my boyfriend?
- 12 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 13 Why is Bali so cheap to visit?
- 14 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
Do you need a visa to go to Bali?
Do you need a visa for Bali? Bali, Indonesia, is free to enter without a visa, you will only get a date stamp in your passport on your arrival day. Stay up to a maximum of 30 days but note that you will not be able to extend your stay with this free tourist visa.
Do you need any vaccinations to go to Bali?
The CDC and WHO recommend the following vaccinations for Indonesia: hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis, rabies, meningitis, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis), chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia and influenza. Shot lasts 2 years.
What do I need to know before I go to Bali?
21 Things to Know Before Going to Bali
- In Bali they drive on the left hand side.
- There is Lack of public transportation in Bali.
- Scooters or motorbikes are the way to go in Bali.
- Eat at the Warungs.
- Check the menu for the added tax and service tax.
- Things to do in Bali.
- Google Maps.
- Restricted Internet Access in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Can you just move to Bali?
You need a Visa to visit or live in Bali, what type of visa is what needs to be planned. You will enter Bali on a Tourist Visa, which is valid for 30 days. If you want to extend to 60 days, you must purchase a Visa on Arrival (VOA) when entering the airport. Then a visit to Immigration will allow you to extend.
Can you brush your teeth with tap water in Bali?
the first thing to remember is that it’s not safe to drink the tap water in Indonesia – Bali included. Make sure you keep bottled water with you at all times (and brush your teeth with it), and ask for no ice in your drinks at bars and cafes. Use common sense when it comes to eating out in Bali.
Are there mosquitoes in Bali?
Are there Mosquitos in Bali? Yes. Lots, but some places are worse than others.
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.
What should I be careful of in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is it expensive to eat out in Bali?
Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Bali should cost around Rp103,362 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner. The price of food in sit-down restaurants in Bali is often higher than fast food prices or street food prices.
Can I go to Bali with my boyfriend?
Dear tourists: No, you won’t be jailed for having sex with your unmarried partner in Bali. Secondly, there is no premarital sex ban in Bali, or anywhere else in Indonesia for that matter (except, of course, in sharia law-enforcing Aceh).
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Why is Bali so cheap to visit?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.