Quick Answer: How To Get To Lombok From Bali?
- 1 How do I get from Bali to Lombok?
- 2 How much is the ferry from Bali to Lombok?
- 3 How do I get to Lombok?
- 4 Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
- 5 How many days in Lombok is enough?
- 6 Is Lombok safe for tourists?
- 7 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 8 How do I get from Bali to Gili Islands?
- 9 What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
- 10 How long is the ferry from Bali to Gili Islands?
- 11 Which island is best in Bali?
- 12 What is there to do in Lombok for 3 days?
- 13 Can you fly direct to Lombok?
- 14 What should I wear in Lombok?
How do I get from Bali to Lombok?
Bali to Lombok Ferry or Fast Boat. Another option you have of getting to Lombok is to take the option of a boat from Bali to Lombok. The boats leave from Padang Bai Harbour in Bali and will arrive at Lembar Harbour in Lombok.
How much is the ferry from Bali to Lombok?
Ferry from Bali to Lombok: The Bali to Lombok ferry is definitely the cheapest way to get to Lombok. It will set you back only about 52k rp ($3.60ishUSD) for a one-way trip, and about 144k rp ($10.15ishUSD) for two people WITH a scooter (or one person – essentially for a scooter and whatever fits on it).
How do I get to Lombok?
Lombok International Airport (LOP) in Tanah Awu, Central Lombok District is located about 30 km or an hour drive south east of Mataram. Airlines which fly to Lombok are Garuda, Lion Air, Silk Air and Trans Nusa. The public ferry travels between Padangbai (Bali) and Lembar (Lombok) multiple times a day.
Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
Cost: Flights to Bali are generally cheaper than those to Lombok. Flights to Lombok can start from $107 each way, though direct flights are very limited.
How many days in Lombok is enough?
How Long To Spend In Lombok? For your first trip to Lombok, 3 days to a 1 week Lombok itinerary would be great. Of course, you can stay longer, but it will all depend on how much you want to do and what pace you’re happy to have.
Is Lombok safe for tourists?
Lombok is definitely safe to travel. The island welcomes around 3,000 visitors a day – and this number is growing. By far, the biggest risk in Lombok is a natural disaster. Thousands of people still visit Lombok each day, and the island is prepared if an incident does occur.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How do I get from Bali to Gili Islands?
Hopping on a fast boat from Bali to Gili Islands is the most convenient, and quickest, way of commuting. You can opt for this service from two places in Bali, Padang Bai, and Amed. The journey takes 2.5 – 3 hours depending on the weather.
What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
Where to Stay in Lombok (2021 • COOLEST Areas!)
- Kuta – Where to Stay in Lombok for your First Visit.
- Mataram – Where to Stay in Lombok on a Budget.
- Senggigi – Best Area to Stay in Lombok for Nightlife.
- Gili Air – Coolest Place to Stay in Lombok.
- Tanjung – Best Area in Lombok for Families.
How long is the ferry from Bali to Gili Islands?
Ferries from Bali to the Gili Islands typically take around 1,5-2 hours from the main harbour in Padang Bai and the cheapest tickets sell for around $20-$25 for a single trip.
Which island is best in Bali?
7 Best Islands around Bali
- Gili Trawangan.
- Nusa Lembongan.
- Gili Air.
- Gili Meno.
- Nusa Menjangan Island.
- Nusa Ceningan.
- Nusa Penida.
What is there to do in Lombok for 3 days?
Here are the best things to do in Lombok:
- Party on Gili Trawangan. Source: diveprice.com Gili Trawangan, Nightlife.
- Trek to Tiu Kelep Waterfall. Source: Shutterstock Tiu Kelep.
- Relax on Gili Air.
- Enjoy Air Kalak Hot Springs.
- Snorkel on Gili Meno.
- Visit a Pearl Farm.
- Explore Kuta Lombok.
- Check out the views from Bukit Pergasingan.
Can you fly direct to Lombok?
How to get there. There are no non-stop flights to Lombok from the UK, but there are plenty of other ways of reaching the island Garuda Indonesia has flights to Lombok from London via Jakarta; Singapore Airlines flies to Singapore from London and Manchester – you can then fly onwards with Lion Air.
What should I wear in Lombok?
What to Wear in Indonesia: Lombok
- BYOT – Bring your own toiletries! Convenience Kits Premium Travel Necessities Kit.
- Save your hair with easy solutions. Batiste Dry Shampoo.
- Sandals (when you aren’t barefoot!) Havaianas Women’s Freedom Sandal.
- A swimsuit as your daily uniform. Short Sleeve Rashguard.
- Fast-drying clothing.