Quick Answer: How Much Spending Money For Bali For A Week?
- 1 How much money should I take to Bali for 7 days?
- 2 How much money should I take to Bali from UK?
- 3 How much aud do I need for a week in Bali?
- 4 Is $100 a day enough for Bali?
- 5 How much money should I take to Bali for 10 days?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
- 8 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 9 How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 Can you brush your teeth with tap water in Bali?
- 13 What is the best month to go to Bali?
How much money should I take to Bali for 7 days?
Total Cost Of Activities For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
How much money should I take to Bali from UK?
A day trip, maybe about £30 per trip. I personally would say £70-£80 would be nearer the mark, but always better to have too much with you than not enough. Take GBP with you and exchange some every few days in Bali for the better exchange rate than the UK, and also to gauge how much your average daily spend is.
How much aud do I need for a week in Bali?
We suggest you budget for AUD$19 per day if you’re having a low-cost trip, or AUD$100 a day for a luxury getaway.
Is $100 a day enough for Bali?
Is $100 a day enough for Bali? Definitely. One hundred dollars per day is a very generous daily budget for Bali as long as you aren’t looking for high-end luxury.
How much money should I take to Bali for 10 days?
if eat 3 times a day, it take 15-21$/day. 10 days it means you need 150-210$ to have breakfast/lunch/dinner for some general food ( its not for special dinner maybe at beachside Jimbaran beach ) If you want to take a special dinner maybe it charges 50-60$ for 1 times.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Can you brush your teeth with tap water in Bali?
the first thing to remember is that it’s not safe to drink the tap water in Indonesia – Bali included. Make sure you keep bottled water with you at all times (and brush your teeth with it), and ask for no ice in your drinks at bars and cafes. Use common sense when it comes to eating out in Bali.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.