Quick Answer: How Much Spending Money For A Week In Bali?
- 1 How much money do you need for Bali?
- 2 How much money should I take to Bali for 7 days?
- 3 How much money do I need for 10 days in Bali?
- 4 What is a good amount of time to spend in Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 Is $100 a day enough for Bali?
- 8 How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
- 9 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
- 10 Is alcohol expensive in Bali?
- 11 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 12 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 13 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 14 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
How much money do you need for Bali?
Overall, $25-30 USD a day for a solo, bare budget backpacker is quite doable an will get you basic accommodations, 3 meals and a few beers or transport everyday, but will likely be stretched if you spend all your time in the highly touristed areas of Sanur or Ubud.
How much money should I take to Bali for 7 days?
Total Cost Of Activities For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
How much money do I need for 10 days in Bali?
if eat 3 times a day, it take 15-21$/day. 10 days it means you need 150-210$ to have breakfast/lunch/dinner for some general food ( its not for special dinner maybe at beachside Jimbaran beach ) If you want to take a special dinner maybe it charges 50-60$ for 1 times.
What is a good amount of time to spend in Bali?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is $100 a day enough for Bali?
Is $100 a day enough for Bali? Definitely. One hundred dollars per day is a very generous daily budget for Bali as long as you aren’t looking for high-end luxury.
How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
Is alcohol expensive in Bali?
Alcohol in Bali Island is quite expensive. A small can of beer: in a store – 19,000 Rp ($1,35) in a bar or a nightclub – 25,000 Rp ($1,8)
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.