Quick Answer: How Much Spending Money Do You Need In Bali?
- 1 How much money do I need per day in Bali?
- 2 Is $100 a day enough for Bali?
- 3 How much money do you need for 3 weeks in Bali?
- 4 How much spending money do I need for Bali UK?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 Can you brush your teeth with tap water in Bali?
- 8 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 9 Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
- 10 What is best currency to take to Bali?
- 11 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 12 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 13 What do I need to know before I go to Bali?
How much money do I need per day in Bali?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($64) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.06) on local transportation.
Is $100 a day enough for Bali?
Is $100 a day enough for Bali? Definitely. One hundred dollars per day is a very generous daily budget for Bali as long as you aren’t looking for high-end luxury.
How much money do you need for 3 weeks in Bali?
$2,189 per person is on the high end of spending three weeks in Bali — though you could do it way more luxuriously than we did and spend a lot more. However, if you’re on a tight budget, you could easily spend three weeks in Bali for about $600 per person.
How much spending money do I need for Bali UK?
A day trip, maybe about £30 per trip. I personally would say £70-£80 would be nearer the mark, but always better to have too much with you than not enough. Take GBP with you and exchange some every few days in Bali for the better exchange rate than the UK, and also to gauge how much your average daily spend is.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Can you brush your teeth with tap water in Bali?
the first thing to remember is that it’s not safe to drink the tap water in Indonesia – Bali included. Make sure you keep bottled water with you at all times (and brush your teeth with it), and ask for no ice in your drinks at bars and cafes. Use common sense when it comes to eating out in Bali.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
What is best currency to take to Bali?
The Indonesian Rupiah is the only currency accepted at all Balinese businesses. The larger hotels and tour operators may accept foreign currency but at an expensive premium.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What do I need to know before I go to Bali?
21 Things to Know Before Going to Bali
- In Bali they drive on the left hand side.
- There is Lack of public transportation in Bali.
- Scooters or motorbikes are the way to go in Bali.
- Eat at the Warungs.
- Check the menu for the added tax and service tax.
- Things to do in Bali.
- Google Maps.
- Restricted Internet Access in Bali.