Quick Answer: How Much Money Do I Need In Bali?
- 1 How much money should I bring to Bali?
- 2 How much do I need for 3 weeks in Bali?
- 3 How much money do you need in Bali for 10 days?
- 4 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
- 9 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
- 10 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 11 What is best currency to take to Bali?
- 12 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 13 What do I need to know before I go to Bali?
- 14 What is the cheapest country to travel to?
How much money should I bring to Bali?
For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
How much do I need for 3 weeks in Bali?
$2,189 per person is on the high end of spending three weeks in Bali — though you could do it way more luxuriously than we did and spend a lot more. However, if you’re on a tight budget, you could easily spend three weeks in Bali for about $600 per person.
How much money do you need in Bali for 10 days?
10 days it means you need 150-210$ to have breakfast/lunch/dinner for some general food ( its not for special dinner maybe at beachside Jimbaran beach ) If you want to take a special dinner maybe it charges 50-60$ for 1 times.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is best currency to take to Bali?
The Indonesian Rupiah is the only currency accepted at all Balinese businesses. The larger hotels and tour operators may accept foreign currency but at an expensive premium.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What do I need to know before I go to Bali?
21 Things to Know Before Going to Bali
- In Bali they drive on the left hand side.
- There is Lack of public transportation in Bali.
- Scooters or motorbikes are the way to go in Bali.
- Eat at the Warungs.
- Check the menu for the added tax and service tax.
- Things to do in Bali.
- Google Maps.
- Restricted Internet Access in Bali.
What is the cheapest country to travel to?
14 Of the cheapest countries to visit
- Cambodia. Southeast Asia is a notoriously cheap area to visit.
- Laos. Laos is another affordable country in Southeast Asia.
- El Salvador.