Quick Answer: How Long From Singapore To Bali?
- 1 How do I travel from Singapore to Bali?
- 2 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 3 How far is Bali from Singapore by plane?
- 4 Is there any cruise from Singapore to Bali?
- 5 How far is Bali from India by flight?
- 6 How far is Singapore and Malaysia?
- 7 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 8 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 9 Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
- 10 Is Bali cheaper than Singapore?
- 11 Can you fly from Singapore to Bali?
- 12 What country is closest to Singapore?
How do I travel from Singapore to Bali?
Flying from Singapore to Bali You can fly into Bali Denpasar International Airport from Singapore’s Changi Airport quite easily, and the flight is a relatively short one, the average journey taking 2 hours and 45 minutes.
How many days are enough in Bali?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
How far is Bali from Singapore by plane?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Singapore and Bali is 1,660 km= 1,031 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Singapore to Bali, It takes 1.84 hours to arrive.
Is there any cruise from Singapore to Bali?
If you want to take a cruise from Singapore to Bali, it takes about 7-8 days one way, stopping at some ports. There is no one day cruise, no direct cruise, please look at the map, the distance is very far.
How far is Bali from India by flight?
The distance between Delhi and Bali is 5,829 km and it takes about 9 hours and 5 minutes of flying time to reach Bali. There are 7 flights weekly from Delhi to Baliincluding Thai Airways, Singapore Airline, Malaysia Airlines, etc.
How far is Singapore and Malaysia?
How far is it from Singapore to Malaysia? It is 405 km from Singapore to Malaysia. It is approximately 360.1 km to drive.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
TL;DR: Our verdict. The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Is Bali cheaper than Singapore?
Bali is 44.7% cheaper than Singapore.
Can you fly from Singapore to Bali?
2h 20min is the average flight time from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar). There are 12 airlines who fly direct from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar).
What country is closest to Singapore?
The island’s neighboring countries include Thailand, Bangkok, Cambodia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Malaysia.