Question: Which Area To Stay In Bali?
- 1 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 2 Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
- 3 Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
- 4 Is Seminyak or Nusa Dua better?
- 5 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 6 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 What is the best month to visit Bali Indonesia?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 Should I stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
- 11 Is Seminyak a good place to stay in Bali?
- 12 Which area in Bali has the best beaches?
- 13 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 14 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 15 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
Where to Stay in Bali – 8 best areas away from the crowds
- Amed (East coast, 3 hours)
- Lovina (North coast, 3 hours+)
- Munduk (Central mountains, 3 hours+)
- Nusa Penida (Southern island – got to Sanur / Padang Bay+ 90-minute boat)
- Pemuteran (Northwestern coast, 4.5 hours)
- Sanur (Southern coast, 30-60 minutes)
Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
Kuta is near Bali’s Ngurah Rai Airport and is the main place in Bali to go partying. And is a popular beach resort in Bali. While Seminyak is on the west coast of Bali with its own beach. While Seminyak is more upmarket been full of resorts, bars, and hotels and attracts families and people with a bit more money.
Is Seminyak or Nusa Dua better?
Nusa Dua is better than Seminyak if you are looking for more relaxing beaches, with calmer water and whiter sand. The beaches here are safer to swim in between enjoying the sun loungers. However, Seminyak has a wide range of beaches, more commonly known for surfing.
How many days in Bali is enough?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
Sekumpul Waterfall In the Singaraja region, about 66 kilometers north of Ubud, Sekumpul Waterfall is considered by many to be Bali’s most beautiful falls.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
What is the best month to visit Bali Indonesia?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Should I stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
Seminyak is all about the beaches. If you don’t enjoy swimming, surfing, sunning, relaxing, or watching sunsets – you’d be better visiting Ubud. Ubud is more about nature. The most popular attractions include Campuhan Ridge, Tegalalang Rice Terraces, Sacred Monkey Forest, Ubud Market, or one of the many waterfalls.
Is Seminyak a good place to stay in Bali?
Seminyak is one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Brimming with delicious restaurants, beach clubs, boutique shops, beaches and also being not too far from the Airport, it’s easy to see why. All this brings the crowds, so on the other side expect lots of tourists and busy streets.
Which area in Bali has the best beaches?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Bali
- Nusa Dua. Nusa Dua Beach.
- Bingin. Bingin Beach.
- Balian. Black sand beach at Balian.
- Green Bowl. Green Bowl Beach.
- Nyang Nyang. Secluded Nyang Nyang Beach.
- Dreamland. Dreamland.
- Kuta. Kuta Beach.
- Crystal Bay. Beautiful Crystal Bay.
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Nusa Dua is a popular resort area in Bali along the southern coast in the Bukit Peninsula. Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
Nusa Dua is the most expensive part of Bali due to the upmarket resorts and five-star hotels that dominate the area. Most of the facilities in Nusa Dua are of exceptionally high quality, but you’ll pay a premium. Better places for those on a budget include nearby surf beaches like Bingin or Uluwatu.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach is also where you can spot traditional wooden boats of local fishermen heading out to the sea in the morning. The sand is white, fine and very soft to walk on and the waters calm and peaceful, which makes it perfect for swimming, snorkelling and stand up paddleboarding.