Question: Where Is Lembongan Bali?
- 1 How do you get to Lembongan Island from Bali?
- 2 What is Nusa Lembongan known for?
- 3 Is Nusa Lembongan worth visiting?
- 4 How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
- 5 Can you walk around Nusa Lembongan?
- 6 Which is better Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan?
- 7 Which Nusa Island is best?
- 8 Where can I surf in Nusa Lembongan?
- 9 How big is Bali?
- 10 How do I get from Ubud to Nusa Lembongan?
- 11 Can you walk around Nusa Penida?
- 12 How do you get to Ceningan Island?
How do you get to Lembongan Island from Bali?
Getting from Bali to Nusa Lembongan takes 30-minutes by fast boat departing from Sanur or Serangan harbour. There are several trips from Bali to Lembongan throughout the day with Scoot Fast Cruises, and a daily trip is offered by Gili Getaway and Blue Water Express.
What is Nusa Lembongan known for?
Overlooking Sanghiang Bay with its clear blue waters, the Nusa Lembongan Resort offers a panoramic view of eastern Bali and the majestic silhouette of Mount Agung. Known for its great surf, the excellent crystal-clear waters also make it a perfect place for snorkeling and diving.
Is Nusa Lembongan worth visiting?
Nusa Lembongan is Not the Largest Nusa Island One would think this makes it the most popular, but the majority of people head to Nusa Lembongan. It’s the most accessible island and it has a few great surf breaks along with a multitude of dive operators.
How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
There are a couple of ways:
- By private transport – A lot of people decide to hire a private driver for the day to shuttle them around and avoid stress.
- By taxi – Others opt to just pay as they go but this is only good if you’re going to a couple of attractions on Nusa Lembongan or Ceningan.
Can you walk around Nusa Lembongan?
Getting around on foot Nusa Lembongan is a great place to walk ( approx. 4km from end to end ), with roads linking villas, hotels, restaurants, & attractions. The less developed south-western area of the island has coastal paths which provide walking, great views back towards Bali, and spectacular sunsets.
Which is better Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan?
In comparison to Penida, Nusa Lembongan has a much wider selection of hotels, restaurants and other touristy things to do. The hotels on Lembongan are better with a much more diverse selection than you will find on Nusa Penida. There are also way more restaurants and bars located on Nusa Lembongan.
Which Nusa Island is best?
Nusa Lembongan is the closest to Bali and the most popular, followed by the smallest; Ceningan, and then the biggest and least popular; Penida. Most people just pop over to the Nusa islands for a day or two, and only visit Penida as a day trip.
Where can I surf in Nusa Lembongan?
There are 4 main Surf Breaks in Nusa Lembongan
- Shipwrecks – a fun, workable right that breaks on the mid to high tide.
- Lacerations – A high speed, hollow right barrel.
- Playgrounds – a mellow left and right peak that provides a wave when the swell is small and the tide is low.
How big is Bali?
Getting There Getting to Nusa Lembongan is fairly easy. Take a taxi (or Uber or Grab car) to Sanur and book a ticket for a boat. There is no main pier, and to get on all of these boats requires walking into the water up to your thighs.
How do I get from Ubud to Nusa Lembongan?
There is no direct connection from Nusa Lembongan to Ubud. However, you can take the ferry to Sanur then take the taxi to Ubud. Alternatively, you can take a vehicle from Nusa Lembongan to Ubud via Sanur and Sanur in around 2h 30m.
Can you walk around Nusa Penida?
Atuh beach – Atuh beach is the most popular beach on the east side of Nusa Penida. It’s possible to walk down to the beach from either side, although it’s much easier from the right side as there are stairs.
How do you get to Ceningan Island?
To get to this island you will need to first get to Nusa Lembongan. Once on Nusa Lembongan, Ceningan is only a few kilometers away. The way to get there without getting wet is via the yellow bridge. The yellow bridge is a short distance across and you can walk or drive a motorbike across.