Question: How To Get To Nusa Ceningan From Bali?
- 1 How do you get to Nusa Island from Bali?
- 2 Is Nusa Ceningan worth visiting?
- 3 How much is ferry from Bali to Nusa?
- 4 How do I get to Nusa Island?
- 5 Which is better Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan?
- 6 Which Nusa island is best?
- 7 How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
- 8 How do you get from Nusa Penida to Nusa Lembongan?
- 9 Are there taxis on Nusa Lembongan?
- 10 Can you swim in Nusa Penida?
- 11 Should I stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
- 12 How much does it cost to go to Nusa Penida?
- 13 How do you get to Ceningan island?
- 14 Can you stay on Nusa Penida?
- 15 Where is lembongan Bali?
How do you get to Nusa Island from Bali?
How To Get From Bali To The Nusa Islands. By Ferry: From Bali you can book a fast boat from Sanur harbour directly to Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida. There are many competing tours and they charge around 150,000 IDR one way or 250,000 IDR for a return ticket.
Is Nusa Ceningan worth visiting?
The smallest islands of the Nusas, Nusa Ceningan is just a short bridge walk away and is well worth a day trip. Once there you can see the dreamy blue lagoon, Ceningan cliff point, or enjoy the beach bars. Read our full Nusa Ceningen guide here.
How much is ferry from Bali to Nusa?
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Bali to Nusa Penida: Ferry tickets – IDR 90 k to IDR 173 k. taxi+Ferry price: IDR 240 k – IDR 255 k. From Bali to Nusa Penida starting from 07:30 Toya Pakeh Harbour until 16:00 Mushroom Bay Harbour.
How do I get to Nusa Island?
You can book the ferry online in advance to guarantee the lowest price. The ferry ticket to the Nusa Lembongan also includes a hotel pick-up from your accommodation in Bali and dropped directly to the pier at Pemelisan Harbor. The boat trip takes approximately 45-minutes to Nusa Penida Island.
Which is better Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan?
In comparison to Penida, Nusa Lembongan has a much wider selection of hotels, restaurants and other touristy things to do. The hotels on Lembongan are better with a much more diverse selection than you will find on Nusa Penida. There are also way more restaurants and bars located on Nusa Lembongan.
Which Nusa island is best?
Nusa Lembongan is the closest to Bali and the most popular, followed by the smallest; Ceningan, and then the biggest and least popular; Penida. Most people just pop over to the Nusa islands for a day or two, and only visit Penida as a day trip.
How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
There are a couple of ways:
- By private transport – A lot of people decide to hire a private driver for the day to shuttle them around and avoid stress.
- By taxi – Others opt to just pay as they go but this is only good if you’re going to a couple of attractions on Nusa Lembongan or Ceningan.
How do you get from Nusa Penida to Nusa Lembongan?
To and from Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida
- Go to Yellow Bridge on Lembongan.*
- Find a boat captain going to Penida.
- Give them money (around 60,000 IDR one-way).
- Get on the boat.
- Wait 10-15 minutes for boat to fill.
- And now you’re on your way to Nusa Penida! It’s that easy!
Are there taxis on Nusa Lembongan?
Getting There Getting to Nusa Lembongan is fairly easy. Take a taxi (or Uber or Grab car) to Sanur and book a ticket for a boat. There is no main pier, and to get on all of these boats requires walking into the water up to your thighs.
Can you swim in Nusa Penida?
If you want to relax, swim or snorkel on Penida, Crystal Bay is your place! Out of all the Nusa Penida beaches, none of them have palm trees like Crystal Bay Beach. It’s a secluded beach blocked off by a whole jungle of palm trees and the perfect spot for sunset.
Should I stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
Seminyak is all about the beaches. If you don’t enjoy swimming, surfing, sunning, relaxing, or watching sunsets – you’d be better visiting Ubud. Ubud is more about nature. The most popular attractions include Campuhan Ridge, Tegalalang Rice Terraces, Sacred Monkey Forest, Ubud Market, or one of the many waterfalls.
How much does it cost to go to Nusa Penida?
As you can see, the main cost differentiator is your mode of transportation on Nusa Penida. If you are okay with renting a motorbike and driving the said bike on your own, I estimate it to cost about Rp 490,000 – 540,000 (US$34 – 37) per person to visit the island for a day trip.
How do you get to Ceningan island?
To get to this island you will need to first get to Nusa Lembongan. Once on Nusa Lembongan, Ceningan is only a few kilometers away. The way to get there without getting wet is via the yellow bridge. The yellow bridge is a short distance across and you can walk or drive a motorbike across.
Can you stay on Nusa Penida?
Nusa Penida Island is one of the most popular places to visit in Bali. You are spoiled for options when searching for where to stay in Nusa Penida, from cheap guesthouses and hostels to luxury villas and resorts! Nusa Penida has it all to suit the needs of budget backpackers, luxury travelers, and everyone in between.
Where is lembongan Bali?
Nusa Lembongan is an island located southeast of Bali, Indonesia. It is part of a group of three islands that make up the Nusa Penida district, of which it is the most famous. This island group in turn is part of the Lesser Sunda Islands.