Question: How Much Money To Spend In Bali?
- 1 How much money should I bring to Bali?
- 2 How much money do I need for 10 days in Bali?
- 3 How much money do you need for a month in Bali?
- 4 How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
- 8 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 Is Bali worth going?
- 11 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
- 12 How can I go to Bali on a budget?
- 13 What is best currency to take to Bali?
- 14 Is Bali cheaper than India?
How much money should I bring to Bali?
Total Cost Of Activities Activities in Bali can cost in the range of INR 10,000-15,000 per person. For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
How much money do I need for 10 days in Bali?
if eat 3 times a day, it take 15-21$/day. 10 days it means you need 150-210$ to have breakfast/lunch/dinner for some general food ( its not for special dinner maybe at beachside Jimbaran beach ) If you want to take a special dinner maybe it charges 50-60$ for 1 times.
How much money do you need for a month in Bali?
Total Monthly Cost of Living in Bali All in all, for a solo backpacker staying in a private, cheap room and renting a scooter, the monthly budget will be roughly £500 (10million IDR). This is inclusive of all accommodation, transport, fuel, food and drinks, and activity costs for an epic time on the island.
How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Bali?
$2,189 per person is on the high end of spending three weeks in Bali — though you could do it way more luxuriously than we did and spend a lot more. However, if you’re on a tight budget, you could easily spend three weeks in Bali for about $600 per person.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali worth going?
It may not be local or authentic, but Bali has some of the best food, best cafes, best hotels, best restaurants, best co-working spaces, and best everything in the world. That’s looking at the positive side of over-development. It’s great for us tourists since it makes our lives a whole lot easier.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
How can I go to Bali on a budget?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
What is best currency to take to Bali?
The Indonesian Rupiah is the only currency accepted at all Balinese businesses. The larger hotels and tour operators may accept foreign currency but at an expensive premium.
Is Bali cheaper than India?
Hey Abhinav, If you fly from Bali to India, the cheapest tickets will cost you on an average Rs. 15,000 round trip if you are traveling from Kochi. 4000 for a night whereas a home stay will cost you around Rs. 3500 a night.