Often asked: Who Flies To Bali From Perth?
- 1 Is there a train from Perth to Melbourne?
- 2 How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
- 3 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 4 How much money do you need in Bali per day?
- 5 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 6 How far away is Perth and Melbourne?
- 7 Is there a train to Perth?
- 8 Where should I stop between Melbourne and Perth?
- 9 What language is spoken in Bali?
- 10 What country is Bali close to?
- 11 How far is Bali by plane?
Is there a train from Perth to Melbourne?
Great Southern Rail – Indian Pacific operates train services from Perth to Melbourne. ◉ Which airlines fly between Melbourne and Perth? Airlines that travel directly from Perth to Melbourne include Jetstar, Qantas, Tigerair Australia, Virgin Australia. The fastest trip from Perth to Melbourne by train takes 55 hours.
How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
Need to know The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How much money do you need in Bali per day?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($65) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.17) on local transportation.
How many days are enough in Bali?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
How far away is Perth and Melbourne?
It is 2721 km from Perth to Melbourne. It is approximately 3419.1 km to drive.
Is there a train to Perth?
Yes, there is a direct train departing from Central Station station and arriving at Perth. Services depart once a week, and operate Wednesday. The journey takes approximately 3 days 3h.
Where should I stop between Melbourne and Perth?
If you have time to linger and enjoy the Great Ocean Road on your Melbourne to Perth drive, here are some of the best stops to make:
- Torquay (surfing + the famous Bells Beach)
- Lorne (go see koalas in the wild at Kennett River!)
- 12 Apostles.
- Loch Ard Gorge.
- London Bridge.
- Bay of Islands.
What language is spoken in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
What country is Bali close to?
It shares land borders with the countries of Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, and East Timor-Leste. Indonesia is also part of the Pacific Ring of Fire, a large area in the Pacific basin famous for its earthquakes and volcanic activity.
How far is Bali by plane?
An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 29h 28m, covering a distance of 9602 miles.