Often asked: Where Is Nusa Dua Bali?
- 1 Which part of Bali is Nusa Dua?
- 2 What is Nusa Dua like in Bali?
- 3 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 4 What does Nusa Dua mean?
- 5 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 6 Which is better Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 Which side of Bali is best?
- 9 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 10 Which is the nicest beach in Bali?
- 11 How many days do you need for Bali?
- 12 What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
- 13 What ocean is Nusa Dua on?
Which part of Bali is Nusa Dua?
Nusa Dua is a resort area built in the 1970s in the southern part of Bali, Indonesia,. Known as an enclave of large five-star resorts, it covers 350 hectares of land and encloses more than 20 resorts. It is located 22 kilometers from Denpasar, the provincial capital of Bali, and administered under South Kuta District.
What is Nusa Dua like in Bali?
Nusa Dua is quiet and secluded. It is predominantly luxury hotels, beaches, and a small shopping center. The beaches are less crowded here, except for Pandawa Beach which attracts the crowds but is a stunning beach. If you want to relax in 5 star accommodation you will love it here.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
Nusa Dua is the most expensive part of Bali due to the upmarket resorts and five-star hotels that dominate the area. Most of the facilities in Nusa Dua are of exceptionally high quality, but you’ll pay a premium. Better places for those on a budget include nearby surf beaches like Bingin or Uluwatu.
What does Nusa Dua mean?
The name Nusa Dua itself literally translated means ‘ Two Islands ‘ which refers to the two small raised headlands or islands found just off the coast of the peninsula. On one of the islands stands a Hindu shrine (Pura) called Nusa Dharma which was built in 1948 by Tan Sie Yong of Chinese descent.
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Nusa Dua is a popular resort area in Bali along the southern coast in the Bukit Peninsula. Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
Which is better Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
Seminyak is better than Nusa Dua as it can accommodate a huge range of activities and places to stay. It is a better location for surfing, has streets full of popular shops, cheap but delicious food and popular beach bars. Seminyak is also much better for nightlife and a variety of accommodation.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Which side of Bali is best?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach is also where you can spot traditional wooden boats of local fishermen heading out to the sea in the morning. The sand is white, fine and very soft to walk on and the waters calm and peaceful, which makes it perfect for swimming, snorkelling and stand up paddleboarding.
Which is the nicest beach in Bali?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Pandawa Beach – best for both worlds.
- Karma Beach – best for beach-chic babes.
- White Sand Beach (Pantai Pasir Putih) – best for road trippers.
- Gunung Payung – best for postcard-perfect pics.
- Nusa Lembongan – best for day trippers.
- Nusa Penida – best for Insta-worthy island adventures.
How many days do you need for Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
Where to Go and What to Do at Night in Nusa Dua
- Devdan Show at Nusa Dua Theatre.
- King Cole Bar at The St. Regis Bali.
- Sakala Beach Club.
- Cabaret show at Sol Beach House Benoa.
- Tapa Bistro at The Balé Nusa Dua.
- Luna Bonita.
- Tavern De Bali Nusa Dua.
- Pasar Senggol at Grand Hyatt Bali.
What ocean is Nusa Dua on?
Only 30 minutes by car from Bali’s international airport, the area has kept its reputation as a quiet hideaway for anyone wanting to experience nature and tranquillity in style. Perched among green hills and impressive clifftops overlooking the Indian Ocean, Nusa Dua oozes glamour, peacefulness, and beauty.