Often asked: What To See In Bali In 4 Days?
- 1 How many days do you need to see Bali?
- 2 What should I not miss in Bali?
- 3 Where should I go for 3 days in Bali?
- 4 What can you do in Bali in 5 days?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 7 Which side of Bali is best?
- 8 How much money should I take to Bali?
- 9 What should I wear in Bali?
- 10 How can I go to Bali on a budget?
- 11 How do I get from Manila to Bali?
- 12 Where should I stay in Bali solo Traveller?
- 13 Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
- 14 Should I go to Bali or Thailand?
How many days do you need to see Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
What should I not miss in Bali?
10 things not to miss in Bali
- Gaze at the magnificent Sunset. Credit: Joe Le Merou.
- Beach hopping in the southern tip of Bali Island. Credit: Camila Sé
- Campuhan Ridge Walk in the rice paddies around Ubud.
- See the island’s holy Hindu temples.
- Explore the underwater world.
- Encounter wildlife.
- Learn to surf.
- Climb Mount Batur.
Where should I go for 3 days in Bali?
If you want to stick to the tried and tested route, visiting the best attractions, here are our suggested itinerary for 3 days in Bali:
- Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple, Bali. Photo by melburnian.
- Kecak Dance Performance at Ubud, Bali. Photo by Meru Muhammad.
- Rice fields terraces at Tegalalang. Photo by Pandu Adnyana.
What can you do in Bali in 5 days?
The Ultimate 5 Day Bali itinerary – What to Do on the Island
- Stay at Canggu (2 days)
- Visit The Pura Tanah Lot Sea Temple.
- Explore Canggu’s Streets.
- Dinner At The Lawn.
- Day 2.
- Cool Off At Tegenungan Waterfalls.
- Enter The Heart Of Ubud.
- Enjoy A Sunset At Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Which side of Bali is best?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How much money should I take to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
What should I wear in Bali?
When visiting temples and other religious sites, use common sense, and follow local etiquette. Wear a shirt that covers your arms and shoulders. Men and women should also wear a kain, or sarong – a scarf that is wrapped around your waist, like a skirt.
How can I go to Bali on a budget?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
How do I get from Manila to Bali?
From Manila, direct flights to Bali are operated by Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines & AirAsia. Travel time from Manila to Bali by flight is around 4 hours. For more options, try searching flight connections via Jakarta, Singapore, or Kuala Lumpur. There is no time zone difference between The Philippines and Bali.
Where should I stay in Bali solo Traveller?
Top Bali Solo Travel Destinations
- Ubud. Some of the beautiful scenery that you’ll find throughout Ubud.
- Kuta. In Kuta, you can definitely relax on the beach as you recover from last night’s hangover.
- Seminyak. The ethereal, beachside beauty of Seminyak.
- Gili Trawangan.
- Gili Air.
- Nusa Pineda.
Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
They both have beaches, resorts, and good nightlife but each attracts a different type of tourist. Kuta tends to attract backpackers or people that are on a budget looking to party. While Seminyak is more upmarket been full of resorts, bars, and hotels and attracts families and people with a bit more money.
Should I go to Bali or Thailand?
Thailand wins our vote here with its wider range of activities and cuisines, cheaper on-ground costs and greater family-friendly appeal. It’s best for foodies, beach lovers and culture. If you’re after a better party scene or surf however, then Bali is the place to go.