Often asked: What Is The Weather Like In Bali In December?
- 1 Is it a good time to go Bali in December?
- 2 Is Bali hot at Christmas?
- 3 What is the best time to visit Bali?
- 4 What is Bali like at Christmas?
- 5 Is Bali Open in December?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 7 Where should I stay in Bali?
- 8 Where should I travel in December?
- 9 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 10 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 13 How cold is Bali in winter?
- 14 How Safe Is Bali?
Is it a good time to go Bali in December?
What time of year is best to visit Bali? In short, you’ll have the best chance of comfortable weather during the peak of the dry season (June – August). You’ll find the least crowds in major tourist areas during the peak of the rainy season (Nov – Jan, except Dec holidays).
Is Bali hot at Christmas?
In Europe December is cold but Bali is delightfully hot. The average temperature in December is 27°C, with an average low of 23°C. The highest average temperature is 30°C.
What is the best time to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is Bali like at Christmas?
We have spent many Christmas holidays in Bali. The weather has often been very good, ie little rain, but this past December, was the wettest we have known. December is in the Wet season and so rain, high humidity and warm to hot temperatures should be expected.
Is Bali Open in December?
Although there is a significant chance of rain in Bali during December, Bali still has plenty of exciting things. Also, Bali has plenty of places of interest to visit even during the rainy season. However, when December is the climax of a tourist visit to Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Where should I stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Where should I travel in December?
10 places to go in December
- Northern Cyprus. With year-round sunshine and mild, yet pleasant temperatures in winter, the Besparmak Mountains of northern Cyprus are a wonderful destination for a European walking holiday in December.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How cold is Bali in winter?
May is the hottest month in Bali with an average temperature of 28°C (82°F) and the coldest is January at 26°C (79°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 9 in April. The wettest month is January with an average of 90mm of rain.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.