Often asked: What Is Legian Bali Like?
- 1 Is Seminyak better than Legian?
- 2 What is the nicest area in Bali?
- 3 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 4 Where do singles go in Bali?
- 5 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 6 Where is the best sunset in Bali?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 Is English spoken in Bali?
- 9 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 10 Can you just move to Bali?
- 11 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 12 What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
- 13 Is Bali fun for singles?
- 14 Are drugs legal in Bali?
- 15 Are there sharks in Bali?
Is Seminyak better than Legian?
You will see its all very much the same. The shopping and restaurants tend to be more up market and more expensive in Seminyak if you like that sort of thing. But there are still some very good restaurants and shops in Legian, it depends what you like. 2.
What is the nicest area in Bali?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Where do singles go in Bali?
The epicenter of the singles nightlife can be found on Jalan Legian in Kuta. Most tourists stay near here, and if you plan to visit pick up bars and nightclubs then you should try to get a hotel in Kuta. That way you will be walking distance to much of the best nightlife in the city, and also close to the beach.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
Where is the best sunset in Bali?
10 Best Places for Sunsets in Bali
- Tegal Wangi Beach.
- Uluwatu Temple.
- Petitenget Beach.
- Kuta Beach.
- Jimbaran Bay.
- Lovina Beach.
- Echo Beach, Canggu.
- Lembongan Island.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is English spoken in Bali?
English on Bali English is the common “third” language and the most popular foreign language by far (after Indonesian and Balinese). Due to tourism requirements, a lot of Balinese speak a level of English that allows them to communicate with tourists on a fundamental level.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Can you just move to Bali?
You need a Visa to visit or live in Bali, what type of visa is what needs to be planned. You will enter Bali on a Tourist Visa, which is valid for 30 days. If you want to extend to 60 days, you must purchase a Visa on Arrival (VOA) when entering the airport. Then a visit to Immigration will allow you to extend.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
DON’T: Touch People’s Heads Touching people’s heads is a big no-no and one practice you should always remember in Bali. The Balinese believe that the head is the most sacred part of the body. As such, an action like ruffling a child’s hair – even if in a playful manner – is considered highly impolite.
Is Bali fun for singles?
If you’re taking a singles holiday to Bali, you’re in luck. This southeast Asian island caters perfectly to solo travellers. Bali retreats for singles offer a long list of activities that centre around “me-time” and there are also some great Bali boutique hotels. Add a peaceful retreat into your Bali travel itinerary.
Are drugs legal in Bali?
Indonesia has one of the strictest anti-drug laws in the world. A person caught with drugs such as marijuana, ecstasy, cocaine or methamphetamine for personal use can be sentenced to up to four years in prison or forced rehabilitation.
Are there sharks in Bali?
Are There Any Sharks In Bali? Short answer; Yes, there are sharks in Bali. There is a great deal of White Tip and Black Tip Reef Sharks around the reefs of Nusa Dua and Padang Bai, but they are pretty shy and no threat to humans.