Often asked: Nusa Dua Bali What To Do?
- 1 What can we do in Nusa Dua?
- 2 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 3 What is Nusa Dua like in Bali?
- 4 What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
- 5 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 6 Which is better Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
- 7 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 8 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 9 Which side of Bali is best?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 12 Are there sharks in Bali?
- 13 Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
- 14 How long is Nusa Dua beach?
- 15 What does Nusa Dua mean?
What can we do in Nusa Dua?
Here are the best things to do in Nusa Dua:
- Sunbathe on Pantai Geger. Source: flickr Pantai Geger.
- Admire Water Blow. Source: flickr Water Blow.
- Go for a camel ride.
- Try the pork at Warung Dobiel.
- Walk to Pura Gegar.
- Have lunch at the Nusa Dua Beach Grill.
- Visit Pasifika Museum.
- Take a boat to Serangan Island.
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Nusa Dua is a popular resort area in Bali along the southern coast in the Bukit Peninsula. Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
What is Nusa Dua like in Bali?
Nusa Dua is quiet and secluded. It is predominantly luxury hotels, beaches, and a small shopping center. The beaches are less crowded here, except for Pandawa Beach which attracts the crowds but is a stunning beach. If you want to relax in 5 star accommodation you will love it here.
What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
Where to Go and What to Do at Night in Nusa Dua
- Devdan Show at Nusa Dua Theatre.
- King Cole Bar at The St. Regis Bali.
- Sakala Beach Club.
- Cabaret show at Sol Beach House Benoa.
- Tapa Bistro at The Balé Nusa Dua.
- Luna Bonita.
- Tavern De Bali Nusa Dua.
- Pasar Senggol at Grand Hyatt Bali.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
Nusa Dua is the most expensive part of Bali due to the upmarket resorts and five-star hotels that dominate the area. Most of the facilities in Nusa Dua are of exceptionally high quality, but you’ll pay a premium. Better places for those on a budget include nearby surf beaches like Bingin or Uluwatu.
Which is better Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
Seminyak is better than Nusa Dua as it can accommodate a huge range of activities and places to stay. It is a better location for surfing, has streets full of popular shops, cheap but delicious food and popular beach bars. Seminyak is also much better for nightlife and a variety of accommodation.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach is also where you can spot traditional wooden boats of local fishermen heading out to the sea in the morning. The sand is white, fine and very soft to walk on and the waters calm and peaceful, which makes it perfect for swimming, snorkelling and stand up paddleboarding.
Which side of Bali is best?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Are there sharks in Bali?
Are There Any Sharks In Bali? Short answer; Yes, there are sharks in Bali. There is a great deal of White Tip and Black Tip Reef Sharks around the reefs of Nusa Dua and Padang Bai, but they are pretty shy and no threat to humans.
Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
Kuta is near Bali’s Ngurah Rai Airport and is the main place in Bali to go partying. And is a popular beach resort in Bali. While Seminyak is on the west coast of Bali with its own beach. While Seminyak is more upmarket been full of resorts, bars, and hotels and attracts families and people with a bit more money.
How long is Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach is a 4.4 mile out and back trail located near Badung, Bali, Indonesia that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking. This is a fantastic walk along the awesome beach in Bali! Take lots of water, or money to buy a bottle or two along the way.
What does Nusa Dua mean?
The name Nusa Dua itself literally translated means ‘ Two Islands ‘ which refers to the two small raised headlands or islands found just off the coast of the peninsula. On one of the islands stands a Hindu shrine (Pura) called Nusa Dharma which was built in 1948 by Tan Sie Yong of Chinese descent.