Often asked: How To Reach Bali?
- 1 How can I go to Bali from India?
- 2 What is the fastest way to get to Bali?
- 3 How long does it take to reach Bali from India?
- 4 How do u get to Bali?
- 5 Is Indian rupee accepted in Bali?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 How do I budget for Bali?
- 8 How far is Bali by plane?
- 9 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 10 Is Bali cheaper than India?
- 11 Is Bali a poor country?
- 12 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 13 Is visa required for Bali?
- 14 What language is spoken in Bali?
How can I go to Bali from India?
If you are thinking of how to go to Bali, then the easiest and the best way to travel to Bali from India is bt flight. If all the bookings are made in advance then traveling by flight becomes cost effective also. India to Bali distance by air is 5829 km and it takes around 9 hours to reach Bali from India.
What is the fastest way to get to Bali?
The fastest and slowest ferry crossings are from Lombok to Bali. The Freebird Express ferry completes the journey from Bangsai, Lombok, to Amed, Bali, in 45 minutes, while Scoot Fast Cruise’s ferry takes four hours and 45 minutes to cross from Sengigi, Lombok, to Sanur, Bali.
How long does it take to reach Bali from India?
Delhi to Bali Flights The distance between Delhi and Bali is 5,829 km and it takes about 9 hours and 5 minutes of flying time to reach Bali.
How do u get to Bali?
How to Reach Bali
- By Air. The city is served by Ngurah Rai International Airport, popularly known as the Denpasar International Airport.
- By Sea. Many of the cruise liners traversing through South-East Asia have a stop at Bali.
- By Road. You cannot travel to Bali by bus or train.
Is Indian rupee accepted in Bali?
“Is Indian rupee accepted in Bali?” – If you mean for currency exchange then yes but the rate is very poor. You can not use any currency locally other than IDR.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How do I budget for Bali?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
How far is Bali by plane?
An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 29h 28m, covering a distance of 9602 miles.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheaper than India?
Hey Abhinav, If you fly from Bali to India, the cheapest tickets will cost you on an average Rs. 15,000 round trip if you are traveling from Kochi. 4000 for a night whereas a home stay will cost you around Rs. 3500 a night.
Is Bali a poor country?
Though the number of people living below the official poverty line in Bali is among the country’s lowest, at less than 5 percent, it sits just next to the Nusa Tenggara islands, where nearly a quarter of the population are poor, according to official statistics.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Is visa required for Bali?
Do Indians need a Visa for Bali-Indonesia? No, Indonesia is a Visa free country for Indians so Indian citizens travelling to Bali for less than 30 days do not require a Visa. If your travel duration is more than 30 days, then you need a Visa. You can select the type of Visa as per your Travel purpose.
What language is spoken in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.