Often asked: How To Get To Flores From Bali?
- 1 How do you get to Flores Indonesia?
- 2 How do you get from Bali to Labuan Bajo?
- 3 How long is the ferry from Bali to Komodo Island?
- 4 How do I get from Lombok to Flores?
- 5 Is Komodo island worth visiting?
- 6 What language is spoken in Flores?
- 7 How do I get Labuan Bajo?
- 8 How do you get from Bali to Lombok?
- 9 How do you get to Labuan Bajo from Lombok?
- 10 Can you survive a Komodo dragon bite?
- 11 How many days do you need in Komodo Island?
- 12 Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
- 13 Can you fly from Lombok to Flores?
- 14 How do I get from Bali to Komodo Island?
How do you get to Flores Indonesia?
Traveling in Indonesia requires planning and if you are planning to visit Flores, the easiest and cheapest way is to fly to Denpasar, Bali and from there you can get a domestic flight to Labuan Bajo, the most Western city of Flores and nearest to the Komodo National Park From there, you can begin your journey by land
How do you get from Bali to Labuan Bajo?
The cheapest way to get from Bali to Labuan Bajo is to ferry which costs Rp320000 – Rp410000 and takes 36h 12m. How do I get from Bali to Labuan Bajo the fastest? The fastest way to get from Bali to Labuan Bajo is to fly. Taking this option will cost Rp500000 – Rp950000 and takes 55 min.
How long is the ferry from Bali to Komodo Island?
Taking a ferry from Bali to Labuan Bajo may excite budget travelers to the area, but don’t get too excited just yet. Ferries serving this route usually take around 36 hours – though that does mean saving on accommodation for one night.
How do I get from Lombok to Flores?
How to Get From Lombok to Flores
- FLY: You can choose to fly from Mataram on Lombok (or Denpasar if you’re in Bali) to Labuan Bajo in Flores.
- BOAT: You can join a 4 day, 3 night experience on a boat where you will liveaboard the vessel as you travel from Lombok to Flores.
Is Komodo island worth visiting?
The variety of different islands within a short distance makes Komodo Island worth visiting. Rinca Island is another great spot for seeing dragons and many other forms of wildlife. Rinca also has a number of beaches to relax on, as well as some great snorkeling spots. But don’t relax too much!
What language is spoken in Flores?
Today the official language of Flores, just like the rest of Indonesia is Bahasa Indonesia which has Malaysian, Dutch and many other roots. The language contains many loanwords from all of South East Asia and is also part of the Austronesian family.
How do I get Labuan Bajo?
How to Get to Labuan Bajo
- Plane. Labuan Bajo Komodo Airport (LBJ) is just outside the city and offers connections to Jakarta every day.
- Boat. Ferries are a popular way to get to Labuan Bajo, and there are links to Makassar, Lombok, and Sape.
- Car. If you are coming from eastern Flores, follow the cross-country Jl.
How do you get from Bali to Lombok?
There are a number of ways to get from Bali to Lombok by boat. From south Bali Denpasar area, you can take a fast boat from Serangan to Teluk Nare or Serangan to Bangsal harbor in north Lombok (close to the Gili Islands).
How do you get to Labuan Bajo from Lombok?
Ferry, ferry to Ngurah Rai, fly to Labuan Bajo • 7h 22m
- Take the ferry from Bangsal to Nusa Penida.
- Take the ferry from Nusa Penida to Sanur.
- Fly from Ngurah Rai (DPS) to Labuan Bajo (LBJ) DPS – LBJ.
Can you survive a Komodo dragon bite?
They have slashing teeth and a very nasty bite, and their bites do tend to get infected, but this generally is not fast-acting enough to cause death. The short answer is no, there is no antivenom for a Komodo dragon. …
How many days do you need in Komodo Island?
We spent two days and a half in the park and it was enough to enjoy the top attractions of Komodo National Park. I would say to do at least a two days trip from Labuan Bajo to the Komodo Islands, then one more day to relax. If you are going to the National Park for some serious diving, I suggest staying a bit longer.
Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
Cost: Flights to Bali are generally cheaper than those to Lombok. Flights to Lombok can start from $107 each way, though direct flights are very limited.
Can you fly from Lombok to Flores?
There is no direct connection from Lombok Island to Flores. However, you can take the taxi to Lombok airport, fly to Labuan Bajo, then take the taxi to Jaong. Alternatively, you can take the taxi to Lombok airport, fly to Maumere, then take the taxi to Ende.
How do I get from Bali to Komodo Island?
There is no direct connection from Bali to Komodo National Park. However, you can take the taxi to Ngurah Rai airport, fly to Labuan Bajo, take the walk to Labuhanbajo, take the ferry to Komodo National Park, then take the travel to Komodo National Park.