Often asked: How Do I Call Australia From Bali?
- 1 How do I ring Bali from Australia?
- 2 How do I call Australia from my mobile?
- 3 How do I dial to Australia?
- 4 How do I call an Australian mobile that is overseas?
- 5 What code is +62?
- 6 How do I dial to Bali?
- 7 What numbers do I put in front of a mobile number to call Australia?
- 8 Does it cost to call a landline from mobile?
- 9 What is area code for Australia?
- 10 Do all Australian mobile numbers start with 04?
- 11 What is my Australian mobile number in international format?
- 12 Who pays for mobile calls abroad?
- 13 How do I find out who owns a mobile number in Australia?
How do I ring Bali from Australia?
To place a call from your home country to Bali: Dial the international access code (011 in the U.S. and Canada, 0011 in Australia, 0170 in New Zealand, 00 in the U.K.), plus Indonesia’s country code (62), the city or local area code (361 for Kuta/Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud; 362 for Lovina; 363 for
How do I call Australia from my mobile?
Dial Australia’s country code, which is 61. Dial Australia’s country code (61) after dialing the New Zealand exit code. So far your number you have dialed should be “00-61”.
How do I dial to Australia?
To call Australia from Australia, dial: 0011 – 61 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 0011 – 61 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
- 0011 – Exit code for Australia, and is needed for making any international call from Australia.
- 61 – ISD Code or Country Code of Australia.
- Area code – There are 19 area codes in Australia.
How do I call an Australian mobile that is overseas?
Making a call from abroad To call an Australian mobile number, dial +61 followed by the mobile number (omitting the first zero in the mobile number). 0011 is the international dial out code unique to Australia.
What code is +62?
Country phone codes +62 is the country calling code assigned to Indonesia by the International Telecommunication Union.
How do I dial to Bali?
To call Bali from the US, first dial the international prefix of 011 then enter Indonesia’s country code, 62, then the city or local area code and the six digit number.
What numbers do I put in front of a mobile number to call Australia?
Mobile phone numbers begin with 04 and apply Australia-wide. Dial the international access code, Australia’s country code of 61, the area code minus the leading zero, then the remainder of the number. Dial the international access code, Australia’s country code of 61, then the full number minus the leading zero.
Does it cost to call a landline from mobile?
Calls from landlines are typically charged up to 16p per minute. Call costs from mobiles vary according to the calling plan chosen. Typically, they are included in free call packages. However, if you call an 01/02 number outside of any inclusive minutes, they can cost between 3p and 65p per minute.
What is area code for Australia?
The Australian country code is 61. When calling from outside Australia, leave out the leading ‘0’ from the STD area code or from the mobile telephone number. The outgoing IDD access code from within Australia is 0011.
Do all Australian mobile numbers start with 04?
What the service concerned is—all mobile phone numbers in Australia start with 04 and have 10 digits in them. How the service concerned is charged—a phone number starting with 1800 is a free call, and a number starting with 13 or 1300 is a local rate call – at least from a fixed line.
What is my Australian mobile number in international format?
If you are in Australia you write your phone number in international format like this: dial in code + phone number including area code minus the 0. For example, if your phone number in Sydney is (02) 1234 5678, then your international phone number in Australia is written like this 61 2 1234 5678.
Who pays for mobile calls abroad?
The calling party must pay for calls placed to wireless phones. Consequently, when you call international wireless customers using your landline phone, foreign service providers may pass through to your U.S. service provider the additional cost of connecting the call, which shows up as a surcharge on your bill.
How do I find out who owns a mobile number in Australia?
How Can I Lookup Owner Names for Phones in Australia?
- Step 1: Visit CocoFinder. CocoFinder’s reverse phone lookup service is accessible directly through the website.
- Step 2: Enter the Number. Now you can enter the phone number in the tab and click on the ‘Start Search’ button.
- Step 3: Click on the Result.