Often asked: Bali Which Area To Stay?
- 1 Where do most tourists stay in Bali?
- 2 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 3 Where not to stay in Bali?
- 4 Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
- 5 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 6 What is the best time of year to visit Bali?
- 7 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 8 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Can I brush my teeth with tap water in Bali?
- 12 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 13 Is Ubud or Seminyak close to airport?
- 14 Where is the clearest water in Bali?
- 15 Is Ubud cooler than Seminyak?
Where do most tourists stay in Bali?
Seminyak is a favourite spot among many tourists to Bali. With a wide selection of private villas and resorts, boutiques shopping, fine dining, funky cafes, 5-star beach clubs, and trendy bars it is attracting a legion of returning fans.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Where not to stay in Bali?
Places To Avoid In Bali & Where To Go Instead
- 1 Places to avoid in Bali. 1.1 Tanah Lot & surroundings. 1.2 Seminyak.
- 2 Less touristy places to discover in Bali. 2.1 North Bali. 2.2 Cepaka.
- 3 Touristy but cool areas of Bali. 3.1 Ubud. 3.2 Nusa Dua.
- 4 Where to stay in Bali. 4.1 In Seminyak: Courtyard by Marriott.
Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
Seminyak is a stylish beach resort area which resides in the south of Bali, featuring an abundance of exclusive hotels, villas, and beach clubs. Both destinations offer a great selection of restaurants, nightlife, and natural beauty. Ubud is the quieter destination, with a great sense of culture, history, and art.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
Sekumpul Waterfall In the Singaraja region, about 66 kilometers north of Ubud, Sekumpul Waterfall is considered by many to be Bali’s most beautiful falls.
What is the best time of year to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How many days in Bali is enough?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Can I brush my teeth with tap water in Bali?
Please, for your safety, use only bottled water to brush your teeth and to rinse your brush afterwards. Also, do not swallow any water while showering. The quality of water is not consistent throughout the island and you can quickly become very ill by ingesting the unpurified water.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
Is Ubud or Seminyak close to airport?
Seminyak is about half an hour away from the airport. Ubud about 2 hours.
Where is the clearest water in Bali?
If you’re wanting to visit some of Bali’s most beautiful beaches then Karma is a non-negotiable. Mengiat beach epitomises golden sands and crystal clear water. Located in the Nusa Dua area, Mengiat beach is extremely clean as it is home to some of the islands most luxurious hotels and resorts.
Is Ubud cooler than Seminyak?
Keep in mind that Ubud has slightly cooler temperatures than the coastal destinations around Bali. However, this is not a major difference so don’t worry about packing any heavy clothing.