FAQ: Which Airlines Fly To Bali From Melbourne?
- 1 Can I fly to Bali from Melbourne now?
- 2 What airports fly direct Bali?
- 3 Does Virgin fly direct to Bali from Melbourne?
- 4 How far is Bali from Melbourne by plane?
- 5 How Safe Is Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 8 How much money do you need in Bali per day?
- 9 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
- 13 How far is Bali from Delhi?
- 14 Do Virgin Australia fly to Bali?
Can I fly to Bali from Melbourne now?
Are there any travel restrictions from Melbourne to Bali (Denpasar) right now? Travel from Melbourne to Bali (Denpasar) is highly restricted at the moment. The country may be closed or you can only travel here if you’re a citizen or meet other strict entry requirements.
What airports fly direct Bali?
Despite the incorporation of more international carriers, there are currently no direct flights to Bali from the United States. Popular routes include flying from New York or Los Angeles (LAX) to Bali with 1 stop layovers in Hong Kong, Doha and other destinations.
Does Virgin fly direct to Bali from Melbourne?
Travel across a wide range of late 2018 and early 2019 dates. $413 Return Perth to Bali Flights. All flights are direct to and from Denpasar, Bali. Flights from Sydney and Brisbane are with Virgin Australia; flights from Melbourne and Perth are with Garuda Indonesia.
How far is Bali from Melbourne by plane?
The average flight time for direct flights from Melbourne to Bali is 5 hours and 50 minutes. The average distance by plane from Melbourne to Bali is 4400 kilometres.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How many days are enough in Bali?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
How much money do you need in Bali per day?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($65) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.17) on local transportation.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
Need to know The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
How far is Bali from Delhi?
The distance between Delhi and Bali is 5,829 km and it takes about 9 hours and 5 minutes of flying time to reach Bali. There are 7 flights weekly from Delhi to Baliincluding Thai Airways, Singapore Airline, Malaysia Airlines, etc.
Do Virgin Australia fly to Bali?
Virgin Australia flies into Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar International Airport.