FAQ: Where To Go In Indonesia Besides Bali?
- 1 Where should I go instead of Bali?
- 2 What is better than Bali?
- 3 What is the nicest place in Indonesia?
- 4 Is Fiji or Bali better?
- 5 Why is Bali so popular?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 Is Maldives better or Bali?
- 8 Is Phuket or Bali better?
- 9 What products is Indonesia known for?
- 10 What is so special about Indonesia?
- 11 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 12 Which is better Fiji or Maldives?
- 13 Is Fiji cheaper than Australia?
- 14 Which is better Bora Bora or Bali?
Where should I go instead of Bali?
6 Alternative Places To Visit In Indonesia Instead Of Bali
- Lake Toba, Northern Sumatra.
- Toraja, South Sulawesi.
- Solo & Semarang, Central Java.
- Komodo National Park.
- Gili Trawangan.
What is better than Bali?
9 Breathtaking Islands in Indonesia More Beautiful Than Bali
- Wayag Island.
- Lombok Island.
- Dodola Island.
- Seram Island.
- Kei Kecil.
- Padar Island.
- The Thousand Islands.
- Sumba Island.
What is the nicest place in Indonesia?
28 Most Beautiful Places In Indonesia
- Lombok – A Stunning Marine Life.
- North Sulawesi – Best Diving Sites.
- Nusa Penida – Offbeat Yet Spectacular.
- Bali – Cliche Yet The Best.
- Yogyakarta – A Quaint Little Pretty Place.
- Bandung – A Different Kind Of Calm.
- Bangka Islands – Simply Blissful.
- Wae Rebo Village – Iconic Culture.
Is Fiji or Bali better?
Winner: Bali offers more consistent and generally better prices for accommodation across the island while Fiji may be cheap in some areas, but accommodation can be quite costly in others.
Why is Bali so popular?
Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017. Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Maldives better or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
Is Phuket or Bali better?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
What products is Indonesia known for?
The country is a major exporter of crude petroleum and natural gas. In addition, Indonesia is one of the world’s main suppliers of rubber, coffee, cocoa, and palm oil; it also produces a wide range of other commodities, such as sugar, tea, tobacco, copra, and spices (e.g., cloves).
What is so special about Indonesia?
Although their food is delicious and their traditions are pretty interesting, the main reason why Indonesia is famous is its places. More than 20 million people visit Indonesia per year, and its basically because they want to see their famous beaches, (active) volcanoes and fantastic landscapes.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Which is better Fiji or Maldives?
Fiji is an ideal destination if you are looking for beautiful surroundings and relaxing vacation. The Maldives is a captivating country in South Asia located in the Arabian Sea. The Maldives is an ideal destination if you are planning a relaxing and romantic honeymoon with the love of your life!
Is Fiji cheaper than Australia?
Fiji is 44.3% cheaper than Australia.
Which is better Bora Bora or Bali?
In fact if beaches and crystal clear water are your priority then Bora Bora is a better choice than Bali. Although it is a far more expensive destination than the Indonesian island. The turquoise lagoons of Bora Bora are also perfect for kayaking; you can even take time to observe the colorful marine life below.