FAQ: What To Do On Bali?
- 1 What activities are possible in Bali?
- 2 What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
- 3 What can you do in Bali in 3 days?
- 4 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 5 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 6 Are there sharks in Bali?
- 7 Can you hold hands in Bali?
- 8 What is considered rude in Bali?
- 9 What is illegal in Bali?
- 10 Is visiting Bali expensive?
- 11 Is 4 days enough for Bali?
- 12 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 13 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
What activities are possible in Bali?
55 Best Things to Do in Bali (Indonesia)
- Go surfing in Kuta. Source: flickr Kuta Beach.
- Visit Ulun Danu Temple.
- Have fun at Bali Treetop Adventure Park.
- Have lunch at Bebek Bengil in Ubud.
- Go muck diving in Padang Bai.
- Relax at the Yoga Barn.
- Strap on a jetpack in Tanjung Benoa.
- Spend time in Sidemen.
What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
DON’T: Touch People’s Heads Touching people’s heads is a big no-no and one practice you should always remember in Bali. The Balinese believe that the head is the most sacred part of the body. As such, an action like ruffling a child’s hair – even if in a playful manner – is considered highly impolite.
What can you do in Bali in 3 days?
Bali 3 Days Itinerary Blog
- Flying from Singapore to Bali.
- Pool at The Stones Hotel.
- Dinner at Bubba Gump restaurant.
- Driving through Bali.
- The stunning Tanah Lot Temple.
- The view from Uluwatu Temple clifftop.
- Sunset at Uluwatu Temple.
- Parasailing at Bali.
How many days do you need in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Are there sharks in Bali?
Are There Any Sharks In Bali? Short answer; Yes, there are sharks in Bali. There is a great deal of White Tip and Black Tip Reef Sharks around the reefs of Nusa Dua and Padang Bai, but they are pretty shy and no threat to humans.
Can you hold hands in Bali?
Compared to other Indonesian regions, Bali is relatively loose in terms of social constrictions on public displays of affection. While even holding hands is frowned upon in other towns, Balinese are used to seeing tourists hug or even kiss lightly in public.
What is considered rude in Bali?
Don’t touch a Balinese person (or child) on their head. The head is considered a sacred part of the body. Don’t hand a Balinese person something with your left hand, it is considered rude. Don’t leave your plate completely empty when eating a meal at someone’s house.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
Is visiting Bali expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is 4 days enough for Bali?
However, if you are for the first time on holiday to Bali, the recommended holiday duration to be able to visit the most favorite attraction and fun activities in Bali is a week (7 days six nights). However, if you often have a vacation to Bali, four days and three nights holiday duration, is perfect for you.
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.