FAQ: How To Get To Lembongan Island From Bali?
- 1 Is Nusa Lembongan worth visiting?
- 2 How do I get from Bali to Penida Island?
- 3 How do I get from Bali airport to Nusa Lembongan?
- 4 How much does it cost to go to Nusa Lembongan?
- 5 Which is better Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan?
- 6 How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
- 7 Is it worth going to Nusa Penida?
- 8 How many days do you need in Nusa Penida?
- 9 Can you swim in Nusa Penida?
- 10 How do I get from Ubud to Nusa Lembongan?
- 11 How do I get from Nusa Penida to Nusa Lembongan?
- 12 How do I get from Bali to Nusa Ceningan?
- 13 Can you walk around Nusa Lembongan?
- 14 How long is the boat ride from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan?
Is Nusa Lembongan worth visiting?
Nusa Lembongan is Not the Largest Nusa Island One would think this makes it the most popular, but the majority of people head to Nusa Lembongan. It’s the most accessible island and it has a few great surf breaks along with a multitude of dive operators.
How do I get from Bali to Penida Island?
From Bali, the only way to reach Nusa Penida is by speedboat or ferry, with the speedboat journey taking about 45 minutes or so. There are a bunch of speedboat companies making this trip daily, and they all depart from Sanur Beach in Bali at various times.
How do I get from Bali airport to Nusa Lembongan?
Transfer from bali airport to Nusa Lembongan island is a transportation/transfer service offered by Kuta Transport, The service start from a pick up from Denpasar Bali airport by a professional Bali driver while holding a nameplate under your name, drive to sanur port directly to take a fast boat to Nusa Lembongan
How much does it cost to go to Nusa Lembongan?
Although they can offer discounts from time to time, especially the earlier you book, the full price of a one-way ticket from Serangan to Nusa Lembongan is 490 000 IDR (approx. $46 AUD) per person. A return ticket is just double the price unless you are going on a day trip which is 800 000 IDR (approx.
Which is better Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan?
In comparison to Penida, Nusa Lembongan has a much wider selection of hotels, restaurants and other touristy things to do. The hotels on Lembongan are better with a much more diverse selection than you will find on Nusa Penida. There are also way more restaurants and bars located on Nusa Lembongan.
How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
Getting Around Nusa Lembongan
- By private transport – A lot of people decide to hire a private driver for the day to shuttle them around and avoid stress.
- By taxi – Others opt to just pay as they go but this is only good if you’re going to a couple of attractions on Nusa Lembongan or Ceningan.
Is it worth going to Nusa Penida?
Nusa Penida is not a modern supercity with great roads and facilities, but that’s what adds to its charm. The island is very authentic, unlike the more tourist-friendly places you might have visited. It is not for the faint of heart, but if you are open to discovering the local culture, it is so worth it!
How many days do you need in Nusa Penida?
To visit Nusa Penida, for us, you need at least 4 days, means you need 5 days 4 nights in Nusa Penida. Here, let’s us elaborate more in details. West Nusa Penida 1 Day Tour– Visit Angel Billabong, Broken Beach, Kelingking Beach and do a 30 -45 minutes minutes snorkeling at Crystal Bay.
Can you swim in Nusa Penida?
If you want to relax, swim or snorkel on Penida, Crystal Bay is your place! Out of all the Nusa Penida beaches, none of them have palm trees like Crystal Bay Beach. It’s a secluded beach blocked off by a whole jungle of palm trees and the perfect spot for sunset.
How do I get from Ubud to Nusa Lembongan?
There is no direct connection from Nusa Lembongan to Ubud. However, you can take the ferry to Sanur then take the taxi to Ubud. Alternatively, you can take a vehicle from Nusa Lembongan to Ubud via Sanur and Sanur in around 2h 30m.
How do I get from Nusa Penida to Nusa Lembongan?
To and from Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida
- Go to Yellow Bridge on Lembongan.*
- Find a boat captain going to Penida.
- Give them money (around 60,000 IDR one-way).
- Get on the boat.
- Wait 10-15 minutes for boat to fill.
- And now you’re on your way to Nusa Penida! It’s that easy!
How do I get from Bali to Nusa Ceningan?
For the best way to get to Nusa Ceningan, read the first section of the Lembongan guide for the ferry info from Bali, then take a motorbike over the yellow bridge – it’s quick and easy.
Can you walk around Nusa Lembongan?
Getting around on foot Nusa Lembongan is a great place to walk ( approx. 4km from end to end ), with roads linking villas, hotels, restaurants, & attractions. The less developed south-western area of the island has coastal paths which provide walking, great views back towards Bali, and spectacular sunsets.
How long is the boat ride from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan?
The crossing time from Sanur to Lembongan is 30 minutes.